8

AT KHUSHI'S PLACE

After the ceremony, maya was sitting outside RK came there!! He was hesitant that how he will talk to her!!

Maya sense his presence but didn't make him realise that she know his presence, he was ignoring her throughout the ceremony and she was angry on him for that reason!!

After so much inner battle, he finally sit beside her!!

RK- Hey!!

Maya-.......

RK- I know you are angry on me!!

Maya-.......

RK- say something please!!

Maya-.......

Seeing her ignorance, RK was getting frustrated, he wants to talk to her but she is in no mood!!

RK- okay fine!!

He was about to go, just then maya interrupt him!!

Maya- now you know how it felt when someone ignore you!!

RK- so you are taking revenge on me!!

Maya-kind off!!

RK- okay!! I will never do that again!! I was feeling awkward, how you have felt about the dance!! I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable!!

Maya- you should have ask me before assuming everything!!

RK- I know it was my fault!! Sorry!!

Maya- will you stop saying sorry all the time!!

RK- I brought you something!!

Maya- show me!!

Rk brought red rose for Maya, he saw her admiring red roses in the garden so he brought one for her!!

Maya was touched by his efforts, how he made her feel special!!

Maya-thank you for this!!

Khushi and Sameer was watching them from distance, they felt so happy seeing them like that!!

Khushi- they looks so happy with eachother!!

Sameer- I have never seen Rk that much happy specially after her.......

Sameer couldn't say that word, it was difficult for him!! Khushi understand his pain!!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER!!!