6

AT KHUSHI'S PLACE

Khushi and sameers wedding date was fixed so everyone was busy in the preparation but khushi was in different thought, Sameer was not talking to her because she didn't tell him about RK and maya!! He overheard their conversation when RK was talking to her!! He felt that she hide this thing intentionally which is not true!! It was RK's decision not to tell anyone!! Maya saw her tensed face and ask her what happened??

Khushi- nothing Maya!! Sameer is just upset with me!!

Maya- khush, if he is upset with you, its your right to make him understand your point of view!!

Khushi- I will try but you don't know these Raichand's boys!! They don't listen to anyone!!

Maya- but i know you right, you won't give up!!

Khushi- i love you Maya!! I don't know how you always make me feel happy!!

Maya-i love you too, now go and make your husband to be happy!!

AT RK'S PLACE

Sameer share everything with veer what happened and why he is upset with Khushi!!

Veer- i didn't get it why you got upset with her!! She was just helping RK!! Maybe RK told her not to say anything!! Why don't you listen anyone!! You should have feel happy that finally RK is moving on in his life!!

Sameer- oh shit!! Again i misunderstood everything!!

Veer-exactly!!

Sameer- you are right veer!! I should have feel happy that RK is moving on in his life and here i am sulking without any reason!!

Veer-now go and say sorry to Khushi!!

Just then khushi called Sameer!!

Khushi- I am sorry!!

Sameer-I am sorry!!

They both said at the same time!!

Sameer-i should have listened you first!!

Khushi- and I would have told you before!!

Sameer- we should do something for them!!

Khushi- I have a plan!! On your speaker I wanted to discuss it with veer too, Anaya is also with me!!

Khushi told them about her plan, everyone liked her plan!!

SOMETHING IS COOKING!!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER!!

RK WITH BEARD OR WITHOUT BEARD??

DO TELL ME IN COMMENT!!