4

AT KHUSHI'S HOUSE-

After meeting RK, maya felt happy!! she felt that there is someone who can understand her!! that she can share whatever she want to with him!! he left with sameer and veer after sameer proposed khushi for the marriage, their wedding was schedule next month!! ram and priya were happy seeing their daughter's happiness!!

Rahul wanted to know more about maya, he somehow felt mysterious about her that she is hiding something!!  and he know that only one person can help him!! so he called khushi!!

Khushi was in washroom when her phone rang!! maya saw it and told khushi about it!! khushi asked her to pick her phone and told the person that she is busy, she will call later!!

Maya saw the caller i'd, she was surprised seeing his name, firstly she was hesitant but when the rings doesn't stop she finally picked!!

Maya- hello!!

Rahul was confused at first when he heard the voice but then remember that it's maya's voice!!

Rahul- i am sorry for disturbing you, i thought that khushi will pick the call, i wanted to talk to her something important!!

Maya hides her giggles when she heard him, he sound anxious!!!

Maya- Mr. Raichand, it's okay you didn't disturb me and please calm down okay, and whatever you wanted to tell khushi, you can tell me, i will inform her!!

Rahul- No-no it's absolutely fine, i will call her later, okay good night!! 

Maya- okay as your wish, good night Mr. Raichand!!

Just then khushi came from the washroom,she asked her, who was on the call!!

Maya- sameer's uncle!!

Khushi- strange!! RK never called me before, is everything alright, did he said something!!!

Maya- nothing much, he just said he will call you later!!

In the morning, RK called Khushi and told her that he wanted to meet her!! and he also told her not to tell anyone about the meeting!! khushi felt strange but didn't ask him the reason!!

Sameer heard everything, he was also confused that why he is doing that!!

HOW'S THE CHAP!!

NEXT UPDATE ON SUNDAY!!

RAHUL WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MAYA!!