3

AT KHUSHI'S HOUSE

Rahul was happy for sameer and khushi that now they don't need to hide their love from the world!! sameer told him about his plan, he know sameer will do anything for khushi's happiness!! same with khushi. in all these happiness, he was missing his Kiran!! 

Whenever Rahul misses his kiran, he went outside, to feel her, he always felt that she was watching him from far!!!

Maya was staring at the moon!! she always felt calm whenever she watched, all her worries somehow vanished!!

When rahul reached there, he saw someone was already sitting on a bench!! He don't want to disturb, so he silently sit on the other side of bench!!

Maya felt someone was just sitted on the other side of bench, when she saw, there was a man who was also staring at the moon!!

Rahul- Hi!!

Maya was startled hearing him suddenly!!

Maya- i am sorry, if i disturb you!!

Rahul- no no, its absolutely fine, you don't need to say sorry!! By the way i am rahul!!

Rahul forward his hand for the handshake!! Maya was hesitant first but nevertheless she put her hand on his!!! And she told him, her name!!

Rahul-" maya" means illusion!!!

Maya- what!!

Rahul- i mean maya means illusion!! Your names meaning!!!

Maya-ohhh!! I don't know that!!

Rahul- so you know someone here!!

Maya was about to answer him just then her phone rings, it was anaya who is calling her!! She cut the call and msg her instead!!

Maya- sorry!! what have you asked me before!!

Rahul- it's okay!! I just asked you do you know someone here!!

Maya- yeah!! Ram sharma, he is like a brother to me!!

Rahul- so your khushi's aunt!!

Maya- yeah!! How do you know that!!

Rahul- sameer told me!!

Maya- and you are sameer's uncle!! Right!

Rahul- yeah!! How do you know that!!

Maya- khushi told me!!

Both were straing at each other because they just realised that both of them just gave the same answer!! And both laughed  hard realising that!!

After so many days, both of them laughed freely!!!

THEIR FIRST MEETING IS QUITE IMPRESSIVE❤❤❤

HOW'S THE CHAPTER??