1

SHIMLA, 2010

Everyone was excited for the much awaited wedding, finally Maya was getting married to the love of her life.....after so much troubles, finally the big day had come!!!

Maya was sitting in her room when her eyes got stuck on  her engagement photo frame!!!

Aman Raichand, the love of her life, and her would be husband, she was on cloud nine when he proposed her on their graduation day, but her family didn't agreed, they were against love marriage but after so many attempts of aman and maya, they fina...

Aman Raichand, the love of her life, and her would be husband, she was on cloud nine when he proposed her on their graduation day, but her family didn't agreed, they were against love marriage but after so many attempts of aman and maya, they finally agreed!!!

But a news that changed her life forever, when she saw her mother and father crying, when she asked what happened, they told her that aman's car met with an accident and he is no more!!!!

After hearing what her father said, she lose her mind, she couldn't believe, she said no!!!! aman could never leave me like that, no!!!!!!! her mother was trying to make her calm down but she couldn't handle her daughter!!!

London, 2020

A lone tear fell from maya's eyes when she remember her past, that unfaithful day that changed her life, it's been 9 years she left india, after that incident, she left her home and family because she don't want to make their life worse because of her problem!!

Ram sharma, a name and a person whome she will never forget, he and his wife priya help her to overcome from her past and made her settled in london, they had two beautiful daughter's Khushi and Saira.

She is going to india for their engagement, when Saira told her about khushi and krish engagement, she got shocked because khushi love sameer and krish love saira, this is the only reason why she is going to india,

Beacause she can't let that happened when they love someone else!!! Ram and priya need to understand their daughter's happiness....

HOW'S THE CHAP!!!

IN THIS STORY, WE WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE PAST LIFE OF MAYA AND RAHUL!!

IS ANYBODY GOT A HINT!!!