Chapter Two

Weeks. Months. Years. Now without Tate.. or as my parents called him The Monster. I always got pissed at them every time they talked like that about him. Even though he is a murder, a nut case, and worst.. a rapist. I always thought we were alike caused he both loved the dark.. but Tate is the dark. The dark I craved. The dark that I loved to see, hug, kiss, and talk to. I missed him. I missed the way he comforted me.. Stop it Vi! I said to myself. I can't break myself even more. I can't. It's the only pain I can feel though. That's another thing I crave. Being able to feel something. Anything. Trust me I've tried. All the way from dropping a hammer on my foot to going back into my ways of self harm. Hot tears filled my eyes and my legs shook. What did I do to deserve this?

The feel of regret lingers to Me to this day. It's not just his fault. I brought him into my life. My old and my new dead one. I can't win. I can't move on. I'm stuck here for eternity.

"You can't move on Violet! You can't admit it! Your boy toy is a fucking freak! And you're stuck with him. How's it feel huh? How's it feel for be in misery?! Huh bitch?!" I knee that bitchy tone from anywhere.

"What the hell do you want Hayden? I'm not in the mood." I really wasn't. She did this all the time just to be rude. I wish there was a way to kill a ghost. I wouldn't kill Hayden though not even Tate.. but myself...

"I herd you screaming to your freak and I was interested." She smirked at me and she circled around me inside my old room. It still had all my old stuff. No one bothers to come to the Murder House and clean it out. I stood there looking at her and groaned in annoyance from her bitchy presence.

"Of course you were. Why don't you actually tell me why you're here?" I pressed to her and glared at her. I wasn't going to stop. I was going to get some answers right now..

"I came in favor from your boy toy." She sounded just annoyed by him as I was. "The kid won't shut up down in the basement. He's always crying for you and you need to fix it so the rest of us can have some piece."

"Oh this is my problem? I see... I didn't do anything! Hayden go! No one wants you here especially me. I can't try to fix him anymore.. he's unfixable.. and I've realized that.." I paused and before I could finish my ranting she interrupted.

"Boo you whore! Shut up and go help him! He's fucking miserable!" God.. she's a bigger bitch then anyone I've ever know.

"If he's annoying you so much then why don't you do something.."

"I've tried. I've tried talking, I've tried getting him to forget about you, and I've tried sex! He's told in love with you! And honey trust me.. he's a boy. And he'll forget about you and he'll go to the first girl that has open arms... or legs.." she smirked and laughed. Tears came to my eyes and then I herd faint screaming
"stop! Stop! You're hurting her! I would never do that! TELL HER!" it was Tate... I could feel my knees shaking. I could feel my stomach in knots. I ran. Ran out of my own room and That's when I realized.. Tate... was my drug.. Tate was what I craved but in long run would hurt me.

{TATES POV}

That stupid bitch! I ones I should've never asked her to talk to Violet! Dammit! I walked back to the basement. To see Hayden there as Well.

"Oh, baby.. was I too harsh? Don't be mad." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I rolled my eyes know annoyance and groaned in disgust.

"Why don't you get off of me!? You know I love Violet! And only her!" I shoved Hayden off of me and then glared at her.

"Oh, but hon if you actually loved her don't you think you wouldn't have betrayed her? Well first by having sex with her mom and then hooking up with me?" I balled up my fists and then I took a swung at her. She broke out into laughter and she wiped the blood off he'd lower lip.

"Feel like a real man now Tate?" She says and smirked at me. I looked down and I felt ashamed. She was going to tell Vi.

"Hayden! Wait! Don't leave! I'll give you whatever you want! Please dont hurt Violet!" I grabbed her arm roughly and I looked at her, my eyes filled with pity. "Please... I cant have her upset or hurt.."

"I know What you can do.." she forcefully slammed the basement door and she pinned me against the wall. I knew where this would end up..

{ Violet's POV }

I walked down to the kitchen and I Saw my mother, Vivien "hey, Vi." I nodded, not in the mood to talk. "What's wrong? Tate again?" She whispered the last part and I sighed with another nod to answer. "Yeah.. he's so.. he just won't leave me alone.." my mother rubbed my back, comforting me.

"I know it's hard dear.." she kissed my forehead and she made me a glass of nice warm hot chocolate.

I drank it up and then I walked outside with my cigarettes and lit one up. I inhaled the smoke and I sighed heavily. My only time to get release. My only time to think normally, carefully, and No stress at all.

I sat out there for hours, quietly, alone. I looked up at the sky and saw the clouds. One was shaped like a cat one looked like a flower. For once.. just once... life seemed  almost normal..

if you like it vote and comment! :)