Chapter Three

As I inhaled the nicotine from the cigarette I herd my mother and Nora walk out with sad faces. "Vi.. we have to clean up...new residents to the house." I widened my eyes and sighed. Nobody should live here. I would think a place being called a murder house should be enough..

I ran up to my room and I collected my movies, CDS, cassette tapes, posters, and lastly my vinyls. I ran up and I put them all in the attic and then helped my mother and a couple other people clean up the house.

As the evening came a moving truck came and another car. A little girl jumped out and so did a mother. The mother and little girl looked almost exactly alike. Long, blonde, curly, and beautiful hair. Their cheeks were plump and rosy red. As I snuck out the back door I leaned up against the brick wall against the house and then i saw a boy maybe my age, his long sleek brown hair covered some of his eyes. His eyes were hazel. He wore black jeans, white converse and a Pink Floyd tee shirt. One of my favorite bands. He held his box close to him. I could see tons and tons of vinyls in the box. I screamed inside my head and laughed. I quickly snuck back in and ran up to my room Well now old room and hid in the closet. I tried not to laugh and I could hear him walk in and set his stuff down on my old bed. He then walked to the closet and he opened the doors. "Hey!" I said and then I noticed k make him jump a bit.

"What the hell?! Who are you?!" he said loudly and I covered his mouth. He squirmed a bit.

"God damn calm down! I'm your Uh, neighbor.. I herd you're the new people in town all I snuck in.." I could feel his tension, I pulled away and I fixed my hair and then smiled at him. "Violet.. by the way.." I said extending a hand, he smiled back weakly and he took my tiny hand his his bigger hand.

"Uh, I'm Shawn." He shook my hand and all of a sudden i herd, stomping and yelling uo in tbe attic. "What the hell is that?" Shawn asked as he looked at me startled.

"hell if i know!" I laughed nervousley and then ran out and ran to the attic before he could see me. I looked around and i saw Beau in tbe corner, "you Okay?" I asked and he shook his head. He then pointed tl a corner and I saw nothing. I closed my eyes tightly and then whispered words I never wanted to hear myself say. "Tate..."

___

"Tate.." I tried to regulate my breathing as I called to his name. I closed my eyes tightly and then whispered. "Tate.. I want to see you.. please.." just then, I felt someone pick up my hair from behind me and pushed it to the side and Tate left little kisses on the side of my neck. It took all my power to quickly pull away, turn around and look at him. "Tate..." i breathed. There he was.. his blonde, shaggy hair, his cute dimples, his smile line around his cheeks. My knees felt shakey once more. He grabbed my cheeks and he looked down at me

"Hi, Vi.." he said before he pressed his lips onto mine. His lips fit perfect into mine. I couldn't control myself. I kissed him back, more passionate then I ever have before. More love was put into this kiss, but I needed to break away. I needed to end it.

"Tate.." I said as I pushed him away, with my hand still on his chest. "Why have you been following me? Why won't leave me alone.. Hayden wont leave me alone.." I said quickly and I looked at him sadly.

"Violet.. I fucking love you. Isn't it obvious? I can't leave you. You're all i have and all I want.." he said and I pushed his hand away from me.

"Tate.. You're a monster.." I paused and let out a quiet sigh. "How can I forget let alone forgive what you did?" My voice broke

"But I've changed! Really Vi!" He said and he fell to the ground his head in his hands and he sobbed. I crouched down.

"Tate.. I'm sorry.. I can't.." I grabbed his chin and kissed him once more, making this kiss linger on my lips.. "bye Tate.."

I ran to my room, crying softly. No one came in and bothered me. Until Shawn walked. It was his room. Not mine anymore.. "hey.. Violet.. uh, you okay? You came to talk? Ill talk if you need me to. But it is getting late." I stood up cleaning myself up and i shook my head.

"No. Im fine.." he gave me a look and raised his eyebrows. "I guess i should confess now... im not a neighbor.. im sorta dead." I paused as i watched his reaction. He smirked and chuckled.

"Yeah, im sure.." he said in a smartass tone. I ran downstairs and then ran back up quickly. I had a knife in my hands and he jumped back.

"Youre fine pussy." I joked and laughed slightly. "Just watch.." i slit my left wrist. Blood dripped on the ground quickly. Shawn jumped and he wrapped a old ripped up tee shirt around my wrist. "Shawn.. im fine..see? Im dead. A ghost i guess it what youd call it." I giggled just slightly but i saw terror, and worry in his eyes. "What shawn?"

"Youre fucking crazy for hurting your precious body like that.." he said and pushed my hair behind my ear and he held my wrist gently and then he walked away and he walked to his vinyls and he played one on his record. He played Nirvana. "All Apologies" came on and i smiled with joy.

"This is my favorite song by them." I watched him sit on his bed and i joined him. He looked at me and he smiled. He laid down and i watched him.

Hours went by and we either sat there talking about how shitty school, people, and life was, or we would talk about music or we would just sit there staring at each other. It was nice to be a normal teen even if i was dead. I enjoyed being with shawn. He made some kind of light, light up in me

I loved it...

If you like this chapter vote and comment! ❤