Chapter One

To me love and lonliess were the same thing. They both were nothing to me. Both seemed like things that only people in songs, movies, and books went through. But in these last few years.. locked up in this house Alone.. I have figured out the difference. I have figured out that life is Even shittier when you're dead.. why do so many people including myself kill themselves, thinking they'll be better off... thinking everyone else is better off... its selfish.. but they don't realize that you could get stuck somewhere where youre constantly reminded why you did such a thing. It was his fault... I was stuck here for eternity because of his stupidity because he is even more selfish then me.. he won't leave me alone even after I've asked him. I sat up in the attic playing ball with Beau. And I herd his small chuckle that I loved but hated so much, as if he was watching me.. why?! Why?! "LEAVE ME ALONE TATE! YOU'RE SICK I NEVER WANT TO HEAR OR SEE YOU! GO AWAY TATE! GO AWAY!!" I yelled furiously.. maybe too harsh? Possibly.. I looked over at Beau to see him crouched in the corner. I sighed and I faked a smile to try to fake like everything would be Okay... Beau rolled me the ball Back and I only herd his and mine silent laughter. Not his anymore.. does Tate really not realize that I don't want to see him. He broke me, he betrayed me, he promised me everything will be Okay... he lied.. like everyone else..

He said he was different.. love really is the shittiest thing on earth.. I guess being dead is right next to that..

Gosh i love Tate and Vi... This is just the beginning!! Sorry it's extremely short! it was just suppose to start the suspense. If you like it vote and comment! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!