Chapter Four

{ Tate's POV }

that slimy bastard.. looking at Vi like that, touching Vi like that.. hes going to regret he ever did that because hes dead.

I watched them talk, joy lit her face. She for once had a smile. It was nice to see her smile again. But she still was mine and only mine. My hands balled up into fists and i punched at the wall. "Why?!" I screamed loudly and i leaned my head against the wall. Just then i herd a voice

"You did this to yourself tate.." i turned around to see Violets father, Ben. "You ruined her and now shes finally happy and getting to have herself a friend. Leave her alone. If you loved her and cared as ypu claim you do, you would let her have a normal life." Ben looked at me his eyes filled with hatred torwards me. I looked down and i shook her head

"I love her too much though... i just want her and i to start fresh, completely over." I felt more tears coming to my eyes. I herd ben chuckling.

"Good luck with that kid." He said, walking away. Was he right? No, he wasnt.. Violet loved me still and i knew it. I just needed a plan to get rid of him or make it clear to back off of Violet.

I watched him place his hand on her cheek and i watched hed tense up. I made a book from his shelf hit the ground, making both of them jump. I then walked over to violet and whispered in her ear. "Leave him now or hes going to be mine." I made sure only violet could hear me and that this kid couldnt see or hear me. Violets eyes widened and she got up slowly and i herd her say

"Uh, i got to go shawn... ill obviously be around." Shawn chuckled and waved. Violet got upstairs in tje attic where we always talked. "Tate! What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled loudly and she looked around for me. I popped up in front of her and she punched at my chest in anger. "Im done with you getting into my life! Leave me alone!"

"Vi!" I said and then grabbed her wrist and i pinned her against the wall. "He shouldnt be touching you like that! He shouldnt be trying to make you happy! Thats my job! Thats what im supposed to do!"

"Fuck you!" She said, kicking her feet. "Youve made my life a living hell! Probably even worse then hell!" Tears fell from her eyes and down her cheeks. I let go of her and let her free. She ran out of the attic and i knew that this wasnt the end.. but maybe just the end for shawn..

{ Violets POV }

I ran back to Shawn's room. I ran right into his arms and he didnt even hesitate to comfort me. "Violet..." he stroked my hair and i smelled his sweet cologne. We stood there in silence as i sobbed. He didn't budge, he didn't leave me. I needed this comfort.. I needed this love, warmth, and sweetness. Shawn would be my comfort, my bestfriend, my only reason to smile.

( Sorry I'm really not keeping the whole tate and violet thing. I just think its way to predictible. And i just want more tension. )

A month or two went by. Tate didnt appear much. Which bumed me out at times when i craved for his attention. When Shawn would be away. Not like sex just the feeling of someone to talk to or just being there. Shawn and me became close friends but nothing more. He sometimes tried to make a move on me but i never let him. I guess after this long im still healing from
Him.

I don't feel healthy anymore.. I don't feel like i have anything to look forward to.. Shawn was always working on school, at a friends house, or a girl would be over. I admit i got a bit jealous because my Shawn time was being taken away. I once made a dictionary fall on one of the girls head.

Few days later i laid there on an old matress in the attic. I listened to the music that Shawn played. I closed my eyes for one Second and as I opened them next I saw a black rose next to me. I sat up and looked around. Then i saw tate. "T- Tate.." i whispered to him and i grabbed the sheets, startled a bit by his presence.

"Hey, you like the rose? I know how you dont like normal things." The corner of his moutb twitched up for a second and i shook my head with a small chuckled.

"Its- its uh nice.. suits me well.." he lookes at the rose and then i stood up and i placed the rose on the bed gently. I walked to him anf i pushed his hair out if his eyes. I looked into his sophisticated, dark, smoldering eyes. He smiled at me and he grabbed my chin and he made me stand on my toes and just as i was about to kiss him with all my power. All the passion in the world. And with all my love.

I woke up.

It was a stupid dream! a dream! A dream that i wanted to be real. I threw my fist onto the bed and i sobbed silently. What was wrong with me? I was suppose to avoid Tate.. i was suppose go hate him.. i laid there and then i herd someone coming up the stairs. Must be tate. As i saw who it was i froze with fear. "Shit.." i whispered under my breath. It was shawns mother. Beau started a low growl which was i guess so low she couldnt hear it. I ran to him and i held him tightly. He broke free of me and he ran to attack her. I followed him, running and i ran right infront of the mother. She screamed as Beau was on top of me, growling and riping my skin. It didnt hurt, but of course she didnt know that. Beau must've thought i was the women cause he wasnt stopping. It was scary to see my flesh bleeding this badly. It was also scary to see beau like this.

The next thing i knew beau was thrown off of me and i was in someones arms. I herd a loud yell saying.

"Leave!" I couldnt make out the voice since i was too scared to even talk. The attic door slammed. I was being held like a baby, rocking back and forth in an old rocking chair. I looked up at my savor and it was tate.. i suddenly felt like jello in his arm.

"Tate." I whispered to him and as i grabbed his gray teeshirt that was covered by a faded blue flannel and i pulled him down into a strong kiss. I kissed him quickly, passionatley, lovingly, and a bit harder then i probably should have. But he didnt resist as much as i didnt as well. He held my hips his hands making my mind do flips.

this. This is what ive been craving for, whaf ive been wanting for years. I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him down further, making the kiss last even longer. I didn't stop, i didnt want to. I couldnt. His lips tasted like honey. His touch felt like firworks. I finally pulled away and I placed my hand on his cheek.

We both then sat there, smiling at each other. I knew this may be wrong but it felt too good. I smirked to him and i kissed him softly and very shortly.

"So, you love me again." He chuckled and he kissed my temple

"Who said I ever stopped." I smirked and he gently kissed my neck and let of course. I finally found my one and only again..

if you liked it comment and vote! ❤