The Rise of Voltron

The control room was absolutely breathtaking, there were these huge glass windows that took up the whole half of the room, and a beautiful crystal on the ceiling as an overhead. There was this huge platform in the center of the room where the crystal overshadowed, and all around it were operator chairs and panels. 

"Woah." Zane gasped, admiring the interiors of the room.

"It looks like not everything as been destroyed by the hand of the Oni all these years." Wu stated, lightly hitting on of the panels with his cane.

Nya went up the platform, holding her hands out to the ground, two skinny pillars rose from the ground to touch her palms. It seemed that one the two became in contact the whole room lit up. neon blue accents glistening the entire room. The princess turned to look at her brother and he went up to the platform and whispered something into his ear.

The prince nodded and looked over at the new recruits, "The dragons are scattered across the universe, luckily we have two in our possession. The other three however; are missing. But from their trackers we were able to locate them." He told them. 

"And what does that have to do with us?" Jay asked, momentarily getting distracted by the holographic screens popping up across the room. 

Nya smiled, "Well you'll be the pilots of course." 

Lloyd paled, "Pilots? You just met us ten minutes ago, and you're already trusting us with being your pilots?" 

"Well we don't really have that much of a choice." 

Wu cleared his throat, "And the Heart of Voltron is able to sense a paladin thanks to their connection to the dragons." He added. 

Cole raised a brow, "The heart? Who's the heart?" He questioned. 

"That would be me," Kai replied with a slight blush, "You all have a connection with a dragon. That's why the blue dragon allowed Jay to become its paladin. It's considered an honor for the dragon to label someone as their paladin."

Jay held a huge grin on his face, "That's awesome!" 

The new blue paladin heard a soft giggle from the princess which made his cheeks go pink. Nya preoccupied herself back up to the screen and pulled up the locations to the other dragons. 

"So then, what dragons are we suppose to fly?" Cole asked, slightly fanboying inside for the chance to fly something again. 

Kai smiled, "Lucky for you to ask, Cole. You will be piloting the black dragon, or the head as most describes it within Voltron. It's a big responsibility to withhold, and that a leader with wisdom and strength should hold. Your dragon is actually in the temple, but until we find the other three, you cannot gain access." he explained to him.

The raven smiled softly, "Thank you, highness." 

Nya cut in, "The white dragon will be offered to Zane. His smarts and intelligence match the very same of the dragon's knowledge of the universe. Your dragon is hidden on a peaceful planet, which has a civilization of some of Ignacia's allies from ten thousand years ago." she informed, only to be given a parental groan from her mentor.

Kai cleared his throat, "Lloyd, your as assigned the green dragon. Loyalty is one of it's most known qualities, a tends to stand up for their pack. You have shown the same within your friends. Your dragon is also on a peaceful planet, uninhabited from the looks of things, so it should be very easy." 

"I barely know these people." Lloyd mumbled to himself, getting his hair ruffled by Cole. 

The white paladin asked, "What about the fifth dragon? You said there was a red one, who is their paladin?"