8

authors note:
ahhh! finally, what you guys have been waiting for— chapter 8 !! i took a very long time off writing this book, but i feel like i should start updating it more often. enjoy! :))

Techno Pov
Ugh... I feel so comfy in this bed... is this bed even mine? I turn over and see Y/N sleeping there so peacefully. I smile to myself and tuck her hair behind her ear to get a more clear view of her pretty face. Her eyes begin to flutter open and I start to go super red. She just stares at me for a couple seconds, then gives me a slap on the cheek and turns around. "Ouchhh," I pout. "What was that for?!" I say lightheartedly. "Blood for the blood goddess," She chuckles. Holy– I think my heart just skipped a beat. "You aren't getting a single drop of blood out of me miss girl." I tell her "Don't sass me, pig boy." She replies and crosses her arms. After some rambling, I hear quick footsteps approaching the door. It's Skeppy, isn't it. A tall figure barges into the room with nerf guns pointed directly at us. "Uh—" I get cut off by Skeppy. "So what have you lovebirds been up to," He asks with a smirk. "Sleeping in the same bed and all. Kinda cringe." Oh my god. "Hush, Skeppy, you're cringe." I roll my eyes playfully and signalling him to get out. He doesn't budge.
"Why are you like this."

Y/N Pov
"Y/N, Technooooo!" He whines. "Yes?" Techno and I say at the same time. We glanced at eachother and smiled. He's so childish. 'Blood God' pfft. "Wanna do a video together?" Skeppy asks while Techno is just staring out the window. "Eh, I'll do it if Y/N wants to." He replies. I want to do it and I've havent uploaded in almost a year so... Yes!
"Sure!" I say gleefully.

short chapter AAAAHHHH
i remember when i planned this book to be a techno angst book and not a fluff
it was a last minute decision to rename it to 'EGIRL' and probably the best last minute decision i've ever made )^o^(