7

(^^)
A/N:
HOLY SHIT 2K VIEWS?:!/??:?:?:7$3 I CANNOT PROCESS THIS I. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
i also wrote this before the carson allegations aha, i no longer support him at all

techno pov
"Mmm, beesechurger." I say in a monotone voice. I got a confused looked from Y/n and we burst into laughter. We were sitting on a bench near the park, eating McDonalds. "Hey, Y/n?" I asked. "Hey Technoblade." She responds, referencing Carson. "NOOOOOOO!" I yell "Techno! You're so loud!" We both giggle for a while and she asks "What is it, Techno?" Uhh... fuck. I forgot! Goddamnit. Um, quick Techno! Think! "Uh- Wanna stream again tomorrow? I mean today, but you know what i mean, haha." I sound like an idiot. "Sure!" She says before she takes another bite into her burger. I quickly whip out my phone and take a live picture of her, just for the memories. "Hey! Techno! I was eating!" I start laughing as she crossed her arms. Cute.

y/n
I have loved him ever since Zak told me to move in with them all, which was almost a year ago, I said no to Zak at first but then he told me Technoblade lives with him too? I didn't know much about him at the time, but I watched a couple of his videos and found his voice really, REALLY attractive. He also seemed like a super funny and nice dude too, so a couple days later, after thinking over it all, I said yes to Zak and on the first day I moved... I already developed a little crush on Techno. "Hey...? Y/n?" I shoot my head up "Are you okay? You've been staring at something for really long." He says "Oh... I was just thinking sorr-" I get cut off by Techno "Y-Y/N! I LIKE YOU!"

techno pov
C'mon Techno. I have to do it now. Didn't I tell my users that my philosophy is to shoot for the stars? I need to! It's now... or never. "Y-Y/N! I LIKE YOU!" I say while I shut my eyes. God... what if she says no? What if... "Techno... I-" I cut her off "Uh- I-I'm sorry!" I cover my face with my hand and I could feel it getting hotter by the second. "Why are you saying sorry for? I like you too, silly." I let out a sigh of relief and I feel all the weight on my shoulders disappearing. My dream girl... she really likes me back. I- I cannot comprehend this.

y/n pov
Did he really just say that...? He likes me? But... why? I peek my head up and see him covering his face with his hands. Cute. How could I say no to him? He's so adorable. "Uh- I-I'm sorry!" I hear him say. Play it cool Y/n... play it cool. "Why are you saying sorry for? I like you too, silly." I hear him sigh out of relief and I chuckle. We soon started holding eachothers hands while stargazing. "So... Y/n?" He says after a comfortable silence "Are we... you know... boyfriend and girlfriend?" I blush "I mean... we can if you want to..." He smiles and screams "POGCHAMP! It's official!" I just can't help but laugh at his childish personality. He holds my hands and says "It's getting pretty late now... we should head home, I need some shut-eye too." I nod and walk with him on the pathway to our home. We talked about random stuff on the way and it felt like it only took a minute until we were back at home. He takes his keys out and unlocks the door for us to go in, I quickly dash to the my bed and collapse on it. Techno walks in and says "Goodnight Y/n." I loop up and say "Wait! Techno! Uh- can you stay here for tonight?" He smiles and says "I was waiting for you to say that." and tucks himself right into my bed and puts his phone on the nightstand. "Woah Y/n, your bed is so comfy... it feel's like I'm on a cloud!" I chuckle and cuddle him as we fall asleep.
"I love you, Techno."
"I love you too, Y/n."