1

y/n pov
I heard a deep, monotone voice wake me up. "Wake up.  Nerd." It's Techno... that's weird, he would never wake me up, it's usually Zak who would be dragging me out of bed. "Oh yeah, you're probably wondering why I woke you up, Zak and the other guys are outta town right now-" "And he didn't even tell me? Wow." I sighed. "It's not his fault you are either grumpy or sleeping all the time" He chuckles. I blush a bit from his little chuckle. I've always had a thing for him, and now that we have the entire house to ourselves. But there's no way would he ever like someone like me. "Anyways, he asked me to wake you up everyday because I would rather stay at home than go out." Techno says while he sits on the corner of my  bed. "What time is it?" I asked. "Ehh... about 4pm? You really gotta fix your sleepin schedule." I let out a laugh and say "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, piggy." Techno shoots up his head. "Now that we have the house all to ourselves, wanna go watch a movie and hang?" Wait... what? I can feel my face turning into a deep shade of red. Did Techno really just ask me that? "Uhm.. sure! What time?" I ask eagerly. "Right now if you wanna." I nod and ruffle his fluffy, pink hair. "Okay, let's go to the living room then." I sigh. "But I don't wanna get out... It's too warm in my bed." Techno laughs and says "Fine, fine, just wait here. I'll go get my laptop" After he left my room I start smiling like an idiot and I'm stuffing my face into a pillow. He opens the door again while I'm fangirling "Oh yeah want some snacks?" My face goes blank and I freeze. "Uh... yeah haha..." He smiles and nods, then walks out.

techno pov
God, she's so adorable. I can't believe she said yes, too! Maybe I do have a chance with her... No! Techno! Don't get your hopes too high up! We're only watching some movies together, after all. I grab her favourite snacks, which are gummy bears, oreos and chocolate. I also get a can of monster for her because she has a collection showcasing her cans, so I'm assuming she must like them a lot. I should tell her to wash them... I don't want an ant infestation in her room. I get chips, some skittles and taro mochi. I should get y/n to try mochi, it's super pog.

y/n pov
Techno opens the door and hands me the snacks and drink. They're my favourites ones too! "They're my favourite ones... how did you know this?" I ask curiously "Oh, I see you get these all the time so I assumed you really liked them" I smile at him "Yeah they are! Thank you for getting them for me too." He grinned at me and said "What genre do you wanna watch?" As he opened his laptop and entered his password. "Hmm... I don't really mind, so any genre is okay."

techno pov
YES. This is my time. I have read so many, maybe too many fanfictions where the girl has clinged onto the guy while watching a horror movie. "Let's watch a horror movie!" I said as i went onto Netflix. She nods and smiles at me and I can't help but admire her. She's so perfect. I click at the first result matching the horror genre and the movie starts to play.

y/n pov
A couple minutes in, theres a jumpscare. I jump and immediately cling to Techno's arm. I realised what I was doing and let go of his arm. "O-oh... sorry..." I say quietly, but only enough for him to hear me. He let out a chuckle and says "No, it's fine y/n." As he puts his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer into his warm embrace. I blush but say nothing. I want to stay like this forever.

techno pov
All part of my master plan. I glance at her and I can't help but admire her. She's so adorable, I think I've been paying more attention to her than the movie. We both stayed in that position for almost 4 hours watching movies.

techno pov
I look over at her and see that she's fallen asleep. Jeez, how much does this girl sleep? I'm pretty tired, too. I shut off my laptop and hold her. "One day I'll make you mine." I whisper into her ear.