Chapter 2- Zelda

I crouch in a corner of my closet, a former pile of my paperwork forming a barrier around me. I grin as I grab another piece of paper, turning it over to the blank side. Screw paperwork, it's too much work and I'm too lazy for too much work.
"Zelda, put the pencil down," a male's voice says, and I look up to see my sort-of-friend Lee. "And get out of the closet. I'll shove a mirror in there, I swear to the gods!"
"Child, you do not tell me what to do," I quip back. "This is my OC corner. I stay in my OC corner from 20:00 to 20:30. It is a rule that I must obey. Even in anarchy it must be followed."
"It's 20:28 right now, and you have literally a thousand OCs. I counted them all an hour ago, so that accounts for all of them... Unless there's a place where you keep them that I haven't found."
"You can wait two minutes for the one thousand first to be fully developed."
"Look, OCs are hella great, but you have a job," Lee takes a few steps forward, and I watch him stuff his hand into his pocket. A glimmer of light reflects from the object. "You remember what happened the last time I had to pull you out of this closet, right?"
"Give me thirty fucking seconds!" I bark as I stuff the end of my pencil into my mouth to grab my eraser and hold down the paper. I quickly erase a few words, and I grab my pencil to rewrite that bit. "Don't you dare put that mirror in here and lock me in. I will murder you in your sleep."
Lee grins, revealing a bit more of the dreaded mirror. I glare up at him, carefully standing and stepping over my piles of used-to-be paperwork.
"Aww, let's kiss and make up~!" I say, perfectly quoting RWBY. Lee, being the dumbass that he (occasionally) is, leans towards me while closing his eyes. I wait until the perfect moment, before releasing an uppercut that would have killed the average human. Oh wait, he's already dead. So he only falls back, a glimmer of hatred and ...enjoyment(?) in his eyes.