Chapter 3- Lee

I reel back, utterly stunned. Did Zelda just.... Punch me? I mean, we are (or were???) pretty good friends, 'till this year... The year of the OC's.. Zelda somehow got into roleplaying and is now OBSESSED with creating characters.. She has literally a thousand, I checked. But that's alright. Being a records-keeper for the Spirit World is hard work. I forgive her for that, anyway.
"Zelda? What the what was that for?" I say, reluctant to curse in front of her, although she's called me every name the Gods know. I gingerly touch my obviously-bruising jaw, looking at her with puppy eyes.
"Don't look at me like that! I-I... You were threatening me!" Zelda says, glancing at my jaw and wincing slightly. I smile at her, offering her my hand for a truce.
"Truce?" "Truce." She takes my hand, shaking it lightly. I vaguely gesture back at her desk.
"You've got plenty of work to do~" I say, winking at her before leaving her office and gently closing the door. I then lean against the door, sighing lightly. I'd been there for a while, leaning in silence when a tall and somewhat lanky teenager- one that I've never seen before- approached me. There was just something about them I couldn't quite put my finger on...