Christmas cookies

It's the first Christmas since you moved with your boyfriend in your new home. You celebrated Christmas yesterday with your family and tomorrow you'll celebrate with his family. Harry is really happy to bring you at his childhood house. It's not the first time you'll go, but it's the first time you'll be there for Christmas.

You guys are baking cookies and Harry juste keeps messing around while you do your best to put the right amount of milk in the bowl.

« Look y/n... » Harry says while doing a line with vanilla on your forehead. « you are Simba! » he says while giggling. You laugh because of how cute he is and put an egg on his head. « Here. You'll be as dirty as me » you say while laughing. « Oh you didn't » he says, looking straight into your eyes. He takes some flour and his hand and put it on your shirt. You do the same and he starts to run after you, laughing is ass off while you try to escape from him.

After a big minute, he catches you and tickles you while he's on you. « S-Stop baby!! » you try to say, laughing and trying to breathe correctly. « I'll stop when you say that I'm the most handsome man in the world » he says, a grin appearing on his face. « No—hahaha » you laugh and he continues to tickle you.

« Okay okay. You're th-the no's-the handome m-man in the world. Happy? » you say and a big smile appears on his face. You both get up, looking like a mess.
« you finish the cookies and put them in the oven while some Christmas music plays in the back.
When you're done you both go in the bedroom to go get some clothes.
« I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna come with me? » Harry asks. You nod and follow him in the bathroom.