A concert

Your POV
I'm at a concert of Ed Sheehan with my two best friends. We're waiting in line and a guy comes to me the moment my friends leave to get us water bottles.

« Hi. »the guys says when he by my side.
« Hello. I'm sorry...do we know each other ? » you ask looking at the brown eyes boy.
« No we don't it's just that my best friend there is shy and keeps saying that you look gorgeous. So I was wondering if I could have your number for him. I'm Zayn by the way. » he says and a small smile appear.

« Oh well sure. » you give him your number and look at him again. « I'm y/n » . He smiled again and you guys start talking. Absout 30 minutes later, your friends come back and you go inside while Zayn goes back to his friend.

..............
The show is about to start. You then hear your name. When you turn, you see Zayn.
« oh hey Zayn! It's nice we're next to each other »
You say when his face appears next to yours.
« Yeah it's great. We should hang out an other day! Oh and this is Harry. Harry this is y/n » he says.  A curly brown hair lad smiles at you and ask you how you're doing. You start talking and realize that you have a lot in common. The more you talk the less shy he is with you and you are greatful for that.

The concert starts and you your friends, Harry and Zayn have a lot of fun.