Babysitting

Your POV
Today, you were supposed to babysit you siblings, but you had an important meeting that you couldn't miss. So you asked to your boyfriend I'd he could babysit your two sisters while you went to the meeting and he accepted.

So when you were ready to leave, you kissed your amazing boyfriend and left while he left to meet your sisters.

Harry's POV
"Hi girls!" I said when the two little girls ran into my arms. I hugged the 5 and the 7 years old girls and said bye to y/n parents. They smiled at me and left the house and I looked to the two tiny girls.

"So what would you like to do?" I asked looking to the two kids. The youngest ran into the living room and the other one took my hand and brought me in the couch.

"I got this movie for my birthday. It's called monster inc. can we watch it please?" The oldest asked shyly. I nodded and she putted the movie on while I made them popcorn. They both came into my arms and I smiled to the thought that y/n and I could have a child one day and cuddle all together in front of Monster inc.

After about the half of the movie, I fell the brown haired girl leave the couch and she came back with a purple box with pink butterfly on it. She giggled looking at my hands and her sister turned the tv off.

"You don't have nail polish hazzy!" The older sister said. I smiled at her and said she was right. The giggled and showed me their blue and pink nails.

"Wow you girls have beautiful nails!" I exclaimed when I saw their nails.

"Yes but you don't have colours on your fingers!" They both said. I nodded wondering what they meant and understood a few seconds later when I saw them putting the nail polish on my nails. I laughed seeing the two girls and let them do their work.

.............
"We're home ! " I heard y/m/n (your mothers name) say after shutting the door. The girls ran to their mom and then left into their room.

"So what did the girls do? Did they have fun?" She asked me when the girls were gone.
"I think so. We watched a movie and played hide and seek. Oh and the girls had fun painting my nails." I told her trying not to laugh. "Oh wow!" She exclaimed and laughed when she saw my colourful fingers. I smiled at her and left to go to mine and y/n apartment.

...............

"Hi baby!" I said when I came I to the apartment. I kissed her and hugged her before asking her about her day. She told me it was boring and we started cooking dinner.

"Babe what do you have on your nails?" She asked and I blushed thinking about my nails.

"I euh...your sisters wanted me to have colourful nails like them so they painted them" I explained. She laughs and kiss me after kissing each of my fingers.

"Well I think it's really pretty. You should do it more often" she said while smiling. I nodded and kiss her on the cheek. "Whenever you want love" I said chuckling.