Chapter 3 staying the night

Flaky was on the couch waiting for him when she was on the couch she looked around it was 4:20 flippy come back and sit next to flaky and open the Med kit and grab Band-Aids and put them on her on the hurt spot but then he was done.
Flippy: are you feeling better?
Flaky: yeah thank you.
Flippy: I will get us something to eat be right back.
Then flippy left to the kitchen to make a food for them when flaky was on the couch, it was 6:01 flippy came back with two plates of sandwiches he sit on the couch with flaky and give flaky her plate and started eating.
Flippy: hey do you want to sleep here tonight? He said blushing.
Flaky: sure I do need a place to stay.
They finish eating so flippy take the plates but when was about to go in the kitchen flaky stop then he look at her.
Flaky: can I have a glass of water please.
Flippy: sure.
Flippy went to the kitchen and wash the plates then grab a glass and put water in it then go back to her and sit down.
Flaky: thanks.
She drink her water but flippy was looking at her and blushing.
Flippy: she is so cute, he said in his head.
Fliqpy: you like her that is cute but wait until I come out to her.
Flippy: no I'm not gonna let you.
Fliqpy ignored him Flippy stop looking at her.
Flaky: I'm done.
Flippy: ok I'll go wash this.
Flippy went to the kitchen and wash the cup then they sat down on the couch, flippy turn on the TV and they just sit down on the couch and they started watching a movie together.