Chapter 17 hero's

Then later at that day sniffles call all of us for the awards of saving the day so we all came sniffles was on the stage.

Sniffles: I want to thank you guys for coming now I now call the names of the one who save flaky and the day.

They were excited for what's happening sniffles took a letter and started to say the names.

Sniffles: splendid, Buddhist monkey, Nate, Tatiana and Flippy come to the stage.

Everyone clapped for the one who did it they came to the stage then sniffles give us all a hero metal, then they clapped again then Flippy saw flaky happy when clapping then sniffles ask us if we want to say anything Flippy said *I do* he walked up the the microphone and tap on it and then talk.

Flippy: I want to thank you all for your support but I want to thank them and my friends for helping me to stop the evil team thank you.

Everyone clapped for Flippy, then flaky came to him and started kissing him everyone were happy for Flippy then Tatiana looked at her brother.

Tatiana: sound we be here or should we go back to our place?
Nate: we should stay here.
Splendid: yeah, so that we can hang out with you guys more.
Buddhist monkey: yeah.
Tatiana: ok, we can live here we can be in the same house.

All of them were happy for them they hug them again and everyone was clapping for them then they were happy together in happy tree Town.