chapter 11 evil team

The tiger general called them for a meeting. Ale, Xeba, the ninja's and splendont come in the room and sit down.

Tiger general: I call us for a meeting here about the plan me and ale have.
Splendont: this better be good.
Xeba: yeah.

Tiger general: oh this is a good plan.
Splendont: that's good.
Master Ninja: yeah like me and my ninja did last time with that Buddhist monkey.

Tiger general: don't worried here's the plan Xeba, splendont you fight splendid.
Xeba and splendont: ok.
They started shaking hands.

Tiger general: ninja master you and your ninja you can handle Buddhist monkey.
Master ninja: ok

Tiger general: ale you can kidnap flaky at her house and put here on the chair and chain her up.
Ale: ok.
Tiger general: then I will handle flippy myself but there was something that the dark side of Fliqpy steal.
Ale: what is it.
Tiger general: it is a powerful bracelet that I can use to make anyone mine and it was a gift from my mom before she died.
Ale heard what he said and she thought about it then she remember she saw it on flaky when they both where heading home.

Ale: hey general I saw the bracelet on flaky's hand when she and flippy were heading home.
Tiger general: really so that tells me that Fliqpy put on flaky so that she can be his.
Ale: yeah you can say that.

So the team think about for a while and they stopped and they accept it and look at the boss then ale accept it too.
Xeba: I like the plan.
Splendont: yeah me too.
Ale: me too.
Master ninja: like it.
Tiger general: ok that's the plan but how are we gonna let flippy know that she taken?
Ale: don't worried I'll be doing the letter.
Tiger general: ok Flippy won't stand a chance against us.

They started laughing evilly of the plan they have, then a blue Wolf and a pink porcupine looked at the window, the whole time they heard the hole plan they have.
???: We got to let flippy know before it's too late.
???: Ok sis let's go.

Then they left and started to go and find flippy and tell him about it, then the tiger general spoke to Ale.
Tiger general: ok so are you going to get her now?
Ale: yeah will be right back.

Ale started to leave the base then went to Happy Tree Town and found flaky's house and unlock the door and saw flaky in her bed then she took her of the bed then flaky wake up she try to let go but ale put a sleeping wap on flaky's mouth then she fall asleep then she write a letter and put it on the couch.
The blue wolf and pink porcupine saw her take her then they waited until it's morning.

(sorry about the story I been forgetting about the story but my brother remind me about it so I'm doing the story as fast I can and my brother wants me to put him in the story so you'll be see him soon in the story and I'm gonna putting me in the story too)

Enjoy the story....