3. Sitting/Chair - Black Hat x Flug (Paperhat)

Black Hat was sitting at his desk in his office. He was tired, and couldn't stop thinking about Flug. All he wanted to do at that moment was fuck him. But that was an issue. Flug probably didn't want it. Black Hat cared enough about Flug to want him to feel safe if they did something sexual. He knew Flug liked him, but it was the issue of whether or not he wanted to do something so intimate with Black Hat. After having sat there thinking for a good minute, Black Hat decided to ask Flug. He pressed the button connecting to the speakers in Flug's lab. "Flug! Come to my office immediately. I have something important to discuss with you." Black Hat said through the microphone. As he was waiting, Black Hat began to undress. He took off his coat, unbuttoned his vest and his shirt, took off his gloves, and undid his pants. Flug was there within the next five minutes. "Y-yes... Black Hat sir?" Flug asked as he entered. "Close and lock the door." Black Hat demanded. Flug nodded, and did as he was told. "Now come." Black Hat demanded. Flug walked over to Black Hat's desk. As he neared, he noticed that his boss was completely topless. "B-Black Hat sir? Is something up?" Flug asked nervously. "Flug. I know how you feel about me. And I am... ashamed to admit it, but I feel the same way." Black Hat stated. "Y-you do?" Flug asked, shocked. "Yes... and I'm feeling extremely horny today. So, I was wondering if you would like to have sex with me." Black Hat stated flat out. Flug stared awkwardly at his boss for a long moment. "Well?" Black Hat growled. "Of course sir." Flug said. It was the honest truth. He had wanted to have this kind of intimate moment with Black Hat ever since he had fallen in love with him. He just hadn't expected to do it so soon; or ever really. "May I ask how we are going to do this?" Flug asked. "Don't worry, I've got my ways." Black Hat said. Flug walked over to his boss, and as he did, he felt something strange going on in his lower area. "There. I gave you the required female part." Black Hat said. Flug was amazed that Black Hat could alter the human body like that. "Take off your pants and boxers and come over here." Black Hat said. Flug quickly did as his boss asked, walking over to him as soon as his legs were bare. "Sit on my lap facing me." Black Hat instructed. Flug approached Black Hat to sit on him, and as he did, Black Hat pulled his dick out of his pants. Flug threw a leg carefully over Black Hat's lap, and slowly sat down, allowing Black Hat's dick to penetrate the pussy he had given him. It felt strange at first, but the awkwardness went away. 

      As soon as Flug had adjusted to the feeling, Black Hat began moving, giving Flug some pleasure. Using Black Hat as a brace, Flug slowly began moving himself up and down. The feeling of pleasure was so amazing. Flug moaned softly, biting his lip to keep himself from being too loud. Black Hat smirked. "You know... I'd love to see your face." he said. Flug nodded, and hesitantly took off his paper bag, allowing his face to show. Black Hat leaned in, and kissed Flug gently, moving down his body with every couple of kisses. He went from his lips, down his neck, and down to his collarbone. All the while, Black Hat kept up with fucking Flug. Flug moaned softly, allowing the feeling of Black Hat's passionate works to take over his senses. Finally, Flug felt himself nearing his climax. However, Black Hat pushed him off just as he came. He figured his boss didn't want to soil his suit any further. "Black Hat sir... that was... amazing... " Flug managed to say as he panted heavily. Black Hat nodded. "Help me clean this all up, get dressed, and don't tell anyone else about this, ok?" Black Hat said. "Yes sir." Flug responded. The two cleaned themselves up, and got dressed again. As Flug turned to leave, he stopped. "Can... Can we do that again sometime?" Flug asked. Black Hat smirked. "Sure. I don't see why not. That was actually quite enjoyable." Black Hat said. With that, Flug left the room, exhausted, but oh so happy. That was the best thing that could probably ever happen to him.