6: Blindfold - ZaDr (Dib x Zim)

Zim tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for Dib to arrive.

"COMPUTER!!! What time is it?!" Zim shouted.

"It's 7:10 pm." the computer said.

"Ugh! The Dib is ten minutes late! What is taking him so long?!" Zim shouted in frustration.

He continued tapping his foot as he stood with his arms crossed. Barely a minute later, there was finally a knock at the door. Zim quickly threw on his disguise and opened the door. Luckily, it was Dib.

"Hey Zim, sorry I'm late." Dib said.

"You should be sorry!" Zim shouted as Dib walked in.

As Zim removed his disguise, he noticed Dib holding his Monster Hunting briefcase in one hand.

"Dib? Why do you have that?" he asked, pointing at Dib's briefcase.

Dib looked at it, and then smirked, making the alien worry slightly.

"It's something special I brought for tonight," he said.

"What is it?" Zim asked curiously.

"You'll see." Dib replied.

Zim nodded, curious as to what Dib had brought for their sleepover.

The two walked into the kitchen, and Zim opened the trash can, which actually led down into the underground part of the base.

"GIR! Watch over the base! Dib and I are going down to the lab!" Zim ordered loudly.

"Okie dokie!" Gir called from the living room, where he was watching TV.

With that, Zim and Dib went down into the underground base. Once down there, Zim led Dib to an empty room in the underground base.

"This is one of the only empty rooms here, so we can sleep here." Zim said informatively.

Dib nodded, and set down his briefcase on the floor.

"So... what do you want to do?" Dib asked.

"I don't really know." Zim said.

"Alright. Well, we could talk about skool or something." Dib suggested.

"Ugh! Hi Skool is the worst thing! Let's not talk about that!" Zim cried in frustration, being his usual, over the top self.

Dib smiled softly. He began to think about what else they could do, but nothing came to mind. Dib had already had dinner at home a while ago, so he wasn't hungry enough to go get food. Not that he had brought any money anyways.

"Then how about we just enjoy ourselves?" Dib suggested.

"What do you mean by that?" Zim asked, clearly confused.

"This." Dib said simply, leaning in and kissing Zim.

Zim almost immediately melted into the unexpected kiss, enjoying every second of it until they parted.

"Dib... was that really necessary? You only just got here." Zim said, scratching the back of his head.

"I know, but I've been desperate to do things with you for a while now." Dib said, seeming slightly lost in some sort of daydream.

Dib sat down, and pulled Zim down onto his lap.

"Zim, I want you. I want you very much." Dib said.

"What do you mean?" Zim asked suspiciously.

"Well, we've been dating for a while. I want to claim you as my property. That's why I brought my briefcase." Dib said.

"You're not thinking of capturing me, are you?!" Zim asked, quickly hopping off of Dib, his voice filled with fear and anger.