5: Shower - Palette x Goth

(Note: Sorry for changing the writing style so suddenly! But I hope this format makes it easier to read!!! Anyways, ENJOY!)

Goth was in his room on his phone when he got a knock on his bedroom door.

"Honey, do you want to go see the new Beast-woman movie with us? Everyone's going," his mom said.

"No thanks. You know I don't like superhero movies," Goth said.

"Ok. In that case, the movie is at 7:30, so we'll leave here around 7:00. Please make sure to shower while we're gone," his mom said.

"Sound's good. I'll do that then." Goth replied.

As soon as his mom had left his door, Goth got out his phone and texted his boyfriend Palette. Hey Baby~ wanna come over tonight? My family's gonna be a movie so we'll be home alone. Goth waited for Palette to reply. 10 minutes later, he finally did.

Sorry, I just saw this! I had to do the dishes. I can most likely come over. When do you want me to come?

7:30. My family will be gone by 7:00.

Great! See you there baby doll~

Goth smiled, and quickly began thinking of things to do. They could do so many naughty things, but Goth wasn't entirely sure. Finally, Goth's family left for the movie. Goth headed downstairs at 7:25 to wait for Palette. Sure enough, Palette teleported in front of Goth's front door at exactly 7:30. Goth was quick to let him in.

"Hey sweetie. What do you want to do?" Palette asked, giving Goth a big hug.

"Whatever you want to do," Goth replied.

Goth let Palette into the house, and the two talked for a few minutes, trying to decide what to do. Finally, Goth remembered that his mom had asked him to shower.

"We could take a shower together." Goth suggested.

"Ooh. That sounds nice," Palette said with a smirk.

The two went upstairs and locked themselves in the upstairs bathroom. Goth hung up two towels and started the water.

"Ready?" Goth asked as he began to take off his slippers.

"You know it." Palette replied.

Goth could tell Palette was excited. He was glad his boyfriend was willing to do this with him. With that, both boys began to undress. Soon enough, the two were standing in the bathroom wearing nothing but their boxers. The two nervously took off their boxers, and slipped into the shower. The hot water ran over their bones, relaxing the two skeletons. Goth basked in the water for only a moment before Palette wrapped his arms around him from behind. Goth blushed as he felt something soft and warm touch the back of his pelvis.

"Palette? What's touching my pelvis?" he asked awkwardly.

"You want to know?" Palette said in a seductive tone.

Goth nodded, feeling curious.

"My dick." Palette said plain and simple.

Goth blushed extremely hard. There was no way Palette was horny enough to actually do this.

"Are you not comfortable with that? I don't have to have it summoned if you-"

"No, it's alright. I'm fine with it." Goth cut him off, speaking confidently.

"Are you sure?" Palette questioned.

Goth nodded and summoned his own dick. Palette was surprised, but smirked when he saw it. Palette, who was starting to feel rather horny, began gently caressing Goth's ribs.