Planes & Ice Cream {Trans! Wilbur}

⚠️Implied abuse/everybody is ok now I promise, also trauma⚠️
NOT A SHIP THEY'RE FAMILY AND THATS ILLEGAL, also this has now been revised/edited (x1)

Wilbur POV;
Today's the day. I finally get to meet the family all together. But I'm also really nervous. Nobody but Technoblade knows that I'm trans, and the only reason he knows is because I told him in a drunken state of mind. But regardless I'm still meeting Techno, Philza, Tommy, and Tubbo. They're more of a family than the shitty one I had.
We all decided it would be better to fly out to Technoblade (for some reason), by now he has his own house so it wouldn't be a problem.
I hop in my car, bags packed and everything ready, prepared for the half hour drive. I'm just listening to some music and thinking over some lyrics to unreleased songs. When I pulled up to the airport Tommy and Tubbo were waiting for me by a car which I assumed was one of their parents which it ended up being. We waited for Philza to arrive, said goodbye to Tommy and Tubbo's parents and went to get all checked in.

Dadza/Philza POV:
I didn't know if it was just me but Wilbur was acting.. off. She kept tugging at her shirt and stuff but I didn't say anything feeling it wouldn't be a good thing to ask at the moment. As we were about to board I ran through questions.

"Tommy, do you have your chew necklace?"

"Yeah, yeah old man" Tommy replied taking it out of his bag and putting it on

"Tubbo, do you have music? Or drawing stuff?"

"Yeah I brought a pencil and paper, and music"

"Wilbur, do you have your noise canceling headphones incase it gets too much?"

"Yea-" I see her reach for her neck to signal she has them but they aren't there, "I- um" she starts to visually panic, I know she needs them, I guess it's a good thing I brought an extra. Mostly for me but for any of my children too. I hand her the headphones and she immediately starts to calm down, and just in time for our call to line up.

Third Person/No One POV:
When they got in the plane Wilbur went to a window seat (sitting next to Tommy and Tubbo in the isle, Philza in the isle across) and plopped on his headphones. Occasionally he'd feel a tap on his pinky finger letting him know that Tubbo needs something, Tommy would tap on his middle finger, a system they'd set up not to bring up any.. unpleasant memories. Wether he'd admit it or not he loved getting those taps, kind of like reminding him that his family is still there and that they still care.
~Skip to the end of the plane ride~

Tommy POV:
I yawn having fallen asleep on the plain and being woken up by the obnoxious plane going to land. When it does come to a stop everybody stands up, Will still wearing Dad's headphones but holding me and Tubbo's hand so she doesn't get lost. As always people were crowding the isle trying to exit first which wasn't ideal but we made it work.
After the annoyances of waiting for out luggage we all walk out to wait for Techno.

Technoblade POV:
I swear at the card in front of me for not letting me go. My entire family is waiting and probably getting impatient, this sucks.

5 minutes away

4 minutes

2 minutes
I'm here. I see them as a pull up in my big white jeep, obviously with a pig sticker on this window. When the car stops I instantly jump at the car to tackle them in a big hug. Wilbur dodges and I feel kinda bad, not thinking about how he might not like that before I got out, but he gave a warm smile signaling it was ok.

"Techno!" Dadza says in a comforting yet loudish tone

"Hey Dad, Tommy, Tubbo, Will"

We talk for a few minutes as we load their bags into my trunk. Nothing much has happened that we didn't already discuss but there seemed to be an endless string of conversation flowing throughout the lively car.