Feathered Lies

@wakinLazyTurnip requested this lovely idea! Depending on how sad I decide to make this, grab so tissues bitches. Also this is kinda a mix of the Minecraft world and irl- so you'll have to figure out what is what.

⚠️TW!! M@nipul@tion⚠️

"Come with me Tommy." His voice was seemingly cold but maybe he meant well so I follow him. I follow him past the walls of L'manburg, past a cobblestone tower I built, past everything. We kept walking and walking until we were at a shore, or a beach, or whatever the hell you call this.

"Why did we stop?" I ask, looking around at the seemingly bare land surrounding us.

"This is your new home Tommy, and nobody else will know you're here. Or care about you. I'm your only friend Tommy. Nobody else cares about you." I don't think anybody else could find me if they wanted to.

"Friends?" I ask holding out my hand.

"Friends." He says, a certain tone in his voice that made me trust him, and believe him.

We spent hours building my house together and getting food when he brought me to a secluded area, away from where we were. He dug a two block deep hole.

"Tommy put all your stuff in the hole." He sounded stern, I knew he's do something bad if I didn't so I obliged, and by the time I looked back it was all gone.

All my stuff, gone. My armor, my weapons, my food, hell even the jukebox I kept in my inventory for special situations, all gone.

But maybe he is doing it for me, maybe he does just want to protect me. Yeah I'm sure that's what it is.

"Tommy I need you to turn around." I don't like the sound of this one though. However I still turn around, the feeling of cold metal hits me (like the coldness hits him, he's not legit getting hit with metal) "I'm just tying your wings up so you won't try to fly away unless I say you can."

"O-ok.. why?" I stammer out, partially knowing the answer already.

"Because, I said so. Go ahead fight back I honey stop you. You have no weapons. No armor, you can't use your wings. Tommy you're helpless without me." He laughs slightly, I know I can't fight him, he knows I can't fight him. I'm weak.

"I- ok.. will I ever be able to use my wings?" I question, still wanting to be able to use them. "They get kinda uncomfortable after not.. not being able to fly for a while."

"Yes Tommy, you can use your wings once a week, but only when I permit. I'm just making sure you're safe, I promise. You don't want certain people getting you." He promised, it's for my safety. I can trust him, right?

"Ok, yeah. Can I- can I have some food? Just to keep with me so I don't die if I get hurt or a low bar?" I ask, really not in the mood to loose my last life to something like hunger.

To my luck Dream hands me some steak, about a stack, him saying I can get more on my own if needed before walking off.

I head over to a small fire pit I made. How did dad say to start fires again? I think for a bit before heading off to gather sticks and dried leaves and other things that help starting fires.

I spent an hour collecting everything I need and bringing it back, but by now it's almost completely dark. By the lighting I'd assume it's about 7pm. I check my chests, to my luck there's a flint & steel and.. a sword and pickaxe?

So maybe he isn't bad

I quickly get back to the fire, striking it a few times until sparks start to fly out and the sticks and logs start burning.