Chapter 13: Summer 2/2 lemon

The two looked at you, like they just spotted a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Hizashi picked you up bridal style as Aizawa went into your room to prepare.

Hizashi set you on the bed as you looked at them. You didn't feel Shy, Afraid or even worried. you felt safe, at home.

Aizawa and Hizashi hovered over you, Aizawa kissing your neck as Hizashi trails his hands up your shirt, you arch your back in response, your body responding with Shivers.

Aizawa lifts his head, looking at Hizashi, then at you "Ready?"

"Ready!"

With this, Hizashi basically rips your shirt off you, he looked hungry; his eyes filled with lust, unlike the sweet innocent man you love. You liked this side of him, the way his lips curled at the sight of your [F/C] bra, your tummy, your arms. Aizawa, too looked hungry, eyes also full of lust, biting his lower lip, his hands traveled down your stomach to the hem of your sweats as he lifts your lower half slightly to take them off, revealing a matching set of [F/c] panties, Smiling at the sight.

Hizashi slides down, leaving kisses from your chest going down to your stomach, hips and thighs; slowly moving to your inner thigh, as Aizawa slowly unclasped your bra, exposing your bare breasts as he paints them with love marks and eventual gentle bites.

You felt Hizashi begin taking off your panties, leaving you naked. You began growing shy as you closed your legs, looking away from them as Hizashi quickly moved up, grabbing your chin making you look at him and Aizawa. "You look so perfect my sweet melody~" It's like he knows what goes through your mind.

Aizawa stands up and moves to the foot of the bed with Hizashi as they both smile at the sight of your core.

It was glistening. "We barely begun and you're already wet for your daddies~" Hizashi teased as Aizawa joined. "It's like its begging for us~"

With these few words being said, you looked away, your face red as you covered it.

No no, Kitten. We wanna see~ come on now" Hizashi kissed your inner thigh as he lifted your legs onto your stomach, holding them up as he pushed his tongue against your bud, sending cold shivers through your entire body.

"Hngh~ d-daddy!" You moaned as Hizashi pushed and flicked his tongue on your clit.

Aizawa joined in, Licking along with hizashi as he held one of your legs for hizashi.

With the free hand; Hizashi slowly inserted a finger into your entrance, only moving when you signalled him it was fine.

Moans and slurps filled the room as Hizashi began pumping his finger slowly.

"F-fas- Ahnn!~ Faster p-please!" Hizashi  hummed as Aizawa growled, pumping faster into you, receiving moans and gentle yelps as he hit your g-spot over and over.

"I-m close~" The both of them stop licking and fingering.

"Wh-WHAT WAS THAT FOR I-" You were cut off my Aizawa's hands around your neck, choking you lightly. "Not yet kitten"

Aizawa looks at Hizashi, nodding at him before receiving a nod back.

Hizashi took Aizawa's shirt off sharing a kiss with him, before taking his own shirt off, They both pulled off their pants and underwear revealing the biggest members you've seen.

Aizawa's has all the girth, his size.. looked to be a 7" as Hizashi, was long looking to be a good 8".

They looked at eachother lovingly then stared down at you.

"Ready Kitten?" Asked Hizashi..

" Yes just.. fuck me please" You blurted out.

"Such an impatient little brat~" Hizashi teased before slowly pushing himself into you, you winced at the pain.

He waited for you to adjust. He began to move when you bucked your hips.
He thrusted slowly but deep, the feeling that once was sharp pain turned into pleasure, You looked at Aizawa who was smiling, enjoying himself as he enjoyed the view.

"F-faster please-"

"Please what, Y/N"

"Fu-Fuck me faster d-daddy"

He thrusted faster, adjusting his rhythm; tilting himself to find your sweet spot. He successfully found it, being reassured by your moans, who grew louder and hungrier, You felt him pull out, Moving you onto your arms and knees, your ass lifted as you felt a different set of hands, hizashi moved in front of you, rubbing his member on your lips. as you opened your mouth. Hizashi began gently face Fucking you.

that could only mean one thing.
"fuck"

Before you cleared your thoughts, You felt a thicker member enter you, Aizawa's. Unlike Hizashi, he seemed to enjoy your pain, he began moving in a quick pace, and just like Hizashi he started hitting your spot

Over

and over..

and over

Your moans were muffled, you were gagging, crying and your eyes crossed.

Aizawa could tell you're close. "Cum with us, Kitty cat- p-please" Aizawa's thrusts were becoming sloppy, as a knot grew in your stomach..

"3.."

Hizashi groaned, shaking and twitching as he face fucked you roughly.

"2.."

Aizawa grunted, holding your hips tightly.

"1.."

You three hit your release, it was unlike anything you imagined, warm liquid going down your throat and core as you clenched around Aizawa's member, your body collapsing down onto the bed.

"I love you.." You three said before falling asleep in eachothers arms.