Home

It had been a while since you moved in with your boyfriends, everything seemed perfect and balanced, a big difference from your old place.

Although you were still adjusting to the new relationship it felt right in a place of your heart.

"Yo shou" Yelled Hizashi from the kitchen, waking you up from the nap you were taking on the couch.

Aizawa groaned in slight annoyance

"Yes?"

"How do you make black bean sauce again?" He asked the ravenette.

Aizawa got up from his side of the couch, lifting your head that was resting on his lap and slowly putting it down on the throw pillow that was next to him. He walked to the kitchen to help his boyfriends with the food.

You slowly got up to help too, pain lingering on your back and lower stomach from the cramps you had earlier. You felt sore on your period all the time but lately its been worse than ever.

"Need me to help with anything?" You asked the boys, receiving nods from them.

"Start up the rice, please" shouta asked, you nodded and got the rice cooker from the counter and plugged it it.

You took the rice and rinsed it then put it in the rice cooker. You filled it with water and stuck your finger, making sure the water ratio was perfect like shouta taught you.

"Isn't fried rice better with leftover rice?" You asked Shouta, gaining a chuckle from hizashi

"I kinda ate it this morning" said hizashi in a sorry tone.

You pushed him playfully "how dare you." You said, facing the opposite direction with your arms crossed "hmph"

He whined, shaking you "but Y/NNNNNN"

Shouta stared at you two in disbelief and shook his head

"Buncha children you two." He said while stirring the paste and putting the enoki mushrooms in it. "Could you two get out of the kitchen before you burn it down? I can take care of it."

You and hizashi giggled before you ran out of the kitchen "tag bitch, you're it"

"Hey!" Hizashi ran after you as you headed upstairs to the bedroom you shared with your lovers, hiding in the back of the closet behind the clothes and sheets.

Hizashi walked in the room, stepping slowly just so you could faintly hear his footsteps "I wonder where this brat could bee"

"Could y/n be.. HERE" you heard the closet door open, from where you were hidden you couldn't see the door but it did get brighter in the closet. He moved the clothes aside and reached for you. You took a leap of fate and ran out the closet so he could miss you but he caught you at the door.

He pulled you by the hair to him,  receiving a groan from you; your back facing him as he kissed your neck. "Tag "bitch", you're it."

He pulled you closer to him by the waist, almost dragging you onto his lap as he sat on the bed.

"You know, tag is soo fun." He whispered in your ear as your skin tingled with goosebumps. "It could be even better if you weren't such a cheater tho, hm?"

"You know I was just playing with you" you told him.

"I'll play with you soon, don't worry." He grinned before you two heard aizawa call you downstairs to help set the table.

You walked back downstairs with your heated lover; gaining looks from aizawa.

"All we need is our cutlery-"

"Got it" cut off hizashi, patting aizawas behind. "Looks great babe thanks"

"Yeah! Thanks Sho"

"No problem, now eat, I wanna nap with you two"