Chapter 15: They always are

You headed to the kitchen, being carried by hizashi.

"Okay so, kitty pancakes?" You looked at Aizawa as Hizashi put you down.

"Duh." Muttered Aizawa; looking to the side as he blushes. "I always want kitty pancakes.."

You smile and open the pantry, taking out the pancake mix, some milk, vainilla, blueberries and an egg.

"CAN I MIIIIXXX" Insisted Hizashi; bouncing around.

"No." Muttered Shouta. "You'll make a mess."

"Aizawa don't be so rude!"

"YeaHHH DONT BE SO RUUUUDE"

"I'm not rude, just honest"

"PleASEEE"

"FINE-"

You place the ingredients in a bowl, passing it to Hizashi along with a whisk. Aizawa grabbed a pan as a shield and you stood besides Aizawa, giggling.

Hizashi smiles and starts mixing aggresively, flinging flour everywhere. By the time he was done his shirt was covered in flour and batter.

You and Aizawa sighed, taking the mix and pouring it in a squirt bottle.

Aizawa washed the berries and you placed a nub of butter on the heating pan.

When it melted, You poured batter in the shape of a cat and Aizawa and Hizashi decorated them after they were done.

After 3 stacks of kitty pancakes you looked at eachother lovingly.

"I'll set the table!" You smiled at them.

As you set the table, Hizashi hugged Aizawa, getting flour and batter all over him.

" Hizashi..this is my fav shiiirt" Whined Aizawa.

"All your shirts look the same." You and hizashi chuckled out.

"But this one is nice."

You three sat at the table.

Hizashi and Aizawa smiled brightly. Aizawa didn't hesitate to dig in, while hizashi simply took pics of them.

You began to eat and Hizashi joined.

"THEYRE SO GOOOOD" Hizashi said suddenly, making you and Aizawa flinch.

"They always are" Aizawa smiled, continuing to eat.

_______

SORRY this chapter is whacc. I've been in a fucky mood :))