Authors Note

Hi! Welcome to my new story, one that I am actually very excited to write and one that I look forward to sharing with you guys! Here's some quick things before we get started.

1) I have put this as the third book in the Healing Series. However, it does not relate at all to the first two books and the second book is currently on hold right now. This book is a stand alone book, but is in the series because it carries the same theme as healing as the other books. Hopefully this all makes sense! If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message me!

2) So far most of the books in the series have had fairly strong female characters. This one is different. Willow is not a strong female character and struggles with finding herself worthy, is shy, passive, tries to be invisible and let's people walk all over her. While I know that some people hate these types of characters and that these characters often get a lot of hate (from what I have seen in other stories), I ask you guys to please be patient with Willow. She will have character development in this story and she is not all weak. I think many of us can relate to not having much self-confidence and can hopefully someday grow as Willow will in this story.

3) Because of how I lost inspiration in the last story, I have kept this story in the drafts while I got a substantial amount of chapters and ideas for it. I am also going to try keep chapters always stocked up in the drafts so hopefully you guys won't have to wait as long for updates. I hope that this story will be smoother than Learning to Heal and I hope that my inspiration for it stays as strong as it is right now.

4) A quick disclaimer. Although the town name is real, any business names, character names and anything else is fictional in the story. Also if you are actually from Dubois, Wyoming or have been there, feel free to comment on wrong details, or just to give more background that I can add to the story because I have never been there. I would love feedback!

Last of all thank you for clicking on this story and giving it a chance and if you have come from one of my other books, thank you for the support on them too! If you haven't, check out The Healing Ranch if you enjoy this book. Comments and votes are very appreciated and help keep me motivated to keep writing. Thanks again for reading and for all of the support! I am very excited to start this new book and am overflowing with ideas for it! Hope you enjoy!