Chapter 10 ♡

"Show me that you care,

Because I am tired

Of guessing

If you do

Or not"

----Jiyoon's POV----

I ran back inside the restaurant leaving Jin outside dumbfounded. I hope now he realises..

"Darling why are you crying?" Jin's mum asked me. "Where's Jin?" Eomma asked.

I lied, "I'm just exhausted and he's still outside getting some fresh air".

"Arrasseo", but Appa didn't seem convinced at all. I sat down, waiting when Jin would come inside.

The food arrived and Jin's mum asked me to call Jin from outside. "Arrasseo, I'll go get him." I said.

When I looked outside the restaurant, he wasn't there at all. "Jin!" I yelled. There was no response.

I can't believe were having lunch, and he just left. I searched around and then heard something.

I saw Jin, hiding next to the restaurant crying. I went up to him and sat down next to him.

I felt sad, seeing him crying. I guess my love for him will never change, at all. "Why are you crying?" I asked him.

Jin looked at me with red eyes. "You don't love me anymore.." he cried.

My heart tore apart, I'd never stop loving him. Jin put his head down and cried. How can he be so stupid.

I sighed and moved closer to him. I put my arms around him.

"There's some people in this world who you can love and love no matter what." I whispered.

Jin looked at me but still stayed silent. I talked again, expressing my feelings.

"I got mad about the kiss.. I'm sorry. But do you know why? I get jealous so often because I'm easily replaceable".

He hugged me, "Mianhe, I know it's not enough Jiyoon, but I don't know what I did. It's like she hypnotized me.." Jin said.

I was about to talk, until he cut me off. "My eyes were dry a long time ago, but my heart never stopped bleeding" He said holding my hands.

"Mianhe.. forgive me. I missed you more.." I said with a tear rolling down my eye.

I decided to stop the drama, "Lets go inside, they're probably waiting for us with the food" I said grabbing his hand.

He stopped walking for a while and I turned to him, "Jin? Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Do you accept the marriage?" He asked me. I nodded, "Yeah, I am. Are you?"

Jin nodded and we both smiled. I leaned in to kiss him, "I love you jagiya!" He said. I smiled, "I love you too".

We walked into the restaurant with our hands linking together.

Eomma awed. Argh, so embarrassing.

"You guys got the food cold! Come on sit down so we can eat!" Jin's Appa said. We both laughed and started eating.

----Jin's POV----

I admit that I made a huge mistake, and I promised Jiyoon I wouldn't hurt her anymore.

I  would keep our relationship and marriage at a good and perfect condition. After the restaurant we decided to go to Walmart. I saw her walking towards her parents until I jumped on her back. "Jagiya!"

Jiyoon fell and I laughed. She gave me a dirty face, "Kim SeokJin I swear you better watch your back!"

She got her parents trolley and started hitting me with it.

I stuck my tongue out and hugged her. I turned her around and stared at her beautiful face. Not didn't I just realize the bruise from earlier, but her lip was purple amd busted on the side.

I was shocked, "Babe, why do you have so many bruises?" I asked until it hit me earlier. It was Lauren.

Jiyoon's smile turned down, "It was Lauren, but don't tell her off. She said if I told anyone, she would give me bad consequences."

Bad consequences? What's that suppose to mean? I didn't want to ask her any other question since it might make her upset or mad.

"If she does it again, you better tell me" I said seriously. Jiyoon smiled, "Arrasseo babe, lets go back to our parents".

As we walked to our parents, we saw Suga and J-Hope. Shit. How is this going to turn out to be like?

I hope eomma or appa don't say anything about the marriage.

"Jin and Jiyoon darling! Come here, your friends are here!" Eomma said. Their eyes were on Jiyoon and I's hands linked together.

"Crap.." she mumbled. "Hey boys!" Jiyoon smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo!" They both bowed. Eomma was still here which made it awkward.

"Are you going to tell them the news?" She asked. "What news?" Suga asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, what news?" J-Hope added. Eomma smiled, "That their both getting married!"

Great job eomma, you created more drama.

----Suga's POV----

J-hope dongsaeng and I were strolling around Walmart to find some foods for the pantry at home.

I saw someone familiar, "Isn't that Jin's mum?" I nudged J-hope. He nodded, we walked up to her and greeted her.

J-hope and I had a conversation with his mum until J-hope gasped. "Is that Jin hyung and Jiyoon holding hands?"

No it can't be. I turned to his direction and saw them. Why? She deserves much better than that hyung!

They approached us, and I couldn't get my eyes of their hands. "Are you going to tell them the news?" Jin's mum asked them.

News? "What news?" I asked. J-hope added on, "Yeah, what news?". "That their both getting married!" She said happily.

They're 18! They're too young! It can't be.

"Is this some sick joke?" I asked laughing, until I realised no one was laughing. "Suga oppa, I'm getting married to Jin".

That hurt a lot, hearing it from her.

----J-Hope----

I just don't want to talk to anyone right now. I felt upset, knowing I don't have any chance anymore.

"I need to go, annyeong." I said and bowed. When I turned away, tears came out of my eyes.

Jiyoon, why can't you love me and see me the way you see Jin?

Why do you make it so complicated for me?