Chapter 15 ♡

"I miss you, so much" - 2am cries.

----Jiyoon's POV----

Jungkook took his phone from my hands and fake smiled, "Thanks Dongsaeng" with tears in his eyes.

I wanted to cry. Jeongguk Oppa, is that you?

He slowly hid under his blanket crying. "Jungkook, come on. You will find your real family soon."

I felt pain in my heart, I don't regret not asking if he's my brother.

"V hyung.. You don't get it. Why will I be the one looking for them? Why can't they look for me? After 10 or more years, they didn't even bother looking for me?" He shouted.

I felt a stab in my heart, tears were forming my eyes. The boys went upstairs to his room and asked him what was going on.

I was about to leave the room until Jin stopped me. "Jagiya, your leaving already?".

I slowly nodded and went home crying.

----Jin's POV----

Why did Jiyoon come here? I was so confused. She ran all the way here, now she's leaving after 10 minutes.

It was only 5:30PM. "Tell us what happened, Jungkook" I said, being a good hyung.

After, he explained everything. We all hugged him. "Don't be sad, I'm sure we will find them soon" Jimin smiled.

"Thanks hyung" Jungkook said, hugging J-hope.

We sat down on the couch, and I thought about Jiyoon. How will I explain the situation to her.

Not the Jungkook situation, a different one..

//flashback//
* last week *

The boys and I went to the studio to practice until our manager came in. We all bowed and greeted him.

"Manager hyung, what do you need?" Namjoon asked. "Well boys, you guys will be going on a tour" Manager said.

We all cheered happily. "YEHET!" J-hope shouted, but I hit him on the head. "Swag" Suga stated.

Manager hyung rolled his eyes at what Suga said. "Well, the thing is. Big Hit is going to move you guys to the U.S. You guys will practice there instead of here in Seoul. You guys wont come back here after 4 years".

I froze, and all the boys looked so upset. "What about Jiyoon!" I said to manager hyung. "I'm sorry Jin, you need to forg-" I cut him off.

"NO, I can't leave her!" I yelled. I was so upset. Why is this happening? Why do we have to move to the U.S to practice there?

Why does big hit want us to move there anyway? Argh, so complicated.

"What about Nayeon.." Jungkook mumbled to himself. Surprisingly, I was the only one who heard.

"When do we move there to the U.S?" Suga asked along with J-hope. "18th of June" Manager hyung said.

Only one week left..

//end of flashback//

Today was the 16th of June. I told my parents about the situation, but I told them not to tell Jiyoon.

They decided to cut off the engagement and wedding plans.

"About the U.S situation.. Have you guys packed?" Namjoon asked. We all nodded.

"Do we really need to leave?" Jimin asked. Namjoon nodded, "There's nothing we can do. Mianhe".

"Does Jiyoon know?" Suga asked me. I shook my head. "Argh, pabo.." J-hope mumbled.

----Suga's POV----

How can I leave the girl I love? It's hard not being with her.. She always brings a smile to my face.

At least Jiyoon's and Jin's wedding plans are cut off.

I started to cry. When will you realise?

----J-hopes POV----

I can't leave Jiyoon. We are her only friends. What will happen if she gets beaten up? Who will rescue her?

I love her so much, that I can't leave her alone in Seoul. I can't be miles away from her.

Jiyoon, when will you realise?

----Jungkook's POV----

How can I leave South Korea without finding my family?

I can't leave Nayeon.. I love her.

I felt so upset. Why do we have to leave?

----Jiyoon's POV----
* 2 days later *

Today, I am planning on telling Jungkook he is my brother so he can start living with Eomma, Appa and I.

We can be a big family. I went to the boys house, but no one answered the door. That's weird, normally V opens the door with aegyo.

I went to the Big Hit Building. I went up to the office and they greeted me. After going to the building so many times, they knew who I was.

"Excuse me, do you know where Bangtan is?" I asked a girl who was my age. "No, I'm looking for them too. I'm Nayeon, what's your name?" She asked.

I smiled, it's the girl who messaged Jungkook back then. "My name is Jiyoon".

"Are you Jungkook's girlfriend?" I asked suspiciously. "Ah, aniyo" Nayeon blushed.

"Are you dating any of the members?" She asked. I nodded, "Jin". She fangirled, aw cute.

We talked and she turned out to be my Dongsaeng. A man approached us in the building.

"What are you guys doing here waiting? No one practices here" The man said. What does he mean?

"What do you mean no one practices here? Bangtan Sonyeondan practices here" I said and Nayeon Dongsaeng nodded.

He sighed, "Haven't you heard?". I was scared. "Heard what?" Nayeon said.

"Bangtan is on their way to the airport. They're moving to the U.S. Big hit sent them there for 4 years." The man said.

My heart stopped. I ran to the taxi stand leaving Nayeon behind. No, this can't be happening.

I was so far from the airport. I went inside the taxi, but there was too much traffic. No, no, no.

I went out the taxi and ran to the airport myself, giving all my energy in. Why didn't they tell me?

I arrived at the airport, 1 hour later. I saw everyone crowding everywhere. It was hard to get past.

I pushed some people, and the system went on.

"Seoul to Los Angeles has left, thank you".

I fell to the floor with tears in my eyes.

I hate you all so much..