Chapter 21 ♡

"I've been looking around for questions that I wanted to know. I investigated and found out that all the questions answered to you".

"Do you know how hard it is, to pretend? To pretend that I have no feelings for you when I clearly do?"

-------------------------

----Jiyoon's POV----

The boys, Nayeon, Lay and I went home to prepare things.

I heard a knock on the door and saw Issa unnie. "Unnie!" I smiled. "Hello again!" V said popping out of no where.

I hit his face lightly, "Pabo" I whispered and Isabella chuckled.

"Let's hang out!" V said, dragging Isabella inside the house. Okay then.

I called Appa and Eomma.

//phone call//

Mum: "Yes darling? Is everything okay?"
Me: "Come over to mine please. There's news you should know"
Mum: "Arrasseo, we'll be there in 10 minutes".

//end of call//

I gave Jungkook a reassuring smile. I was nervous, I was scared.

Lay creeped up behind me. I got startled, "Oh my gosh, my heart!" I yelled and the boys looked at me.

"Mianhe!" I shouted and they looked away. I faced Lay and saw him frowning.

"Aigoo. I didn't mean to. I was just going go tell you something." Lay said, giving me a serious look.

I nodded, "Okay sure babe, what is i-" I got cut off by the sound of screaming.

I looked towards where the screaming was coming from and it was V and Jimin.

They were both trying to flirt with Isabella, so they both started dancing in front of her, now it looked like they were having a dance battle.

"Quit it!" I yelled at them, they looked at me and laughed. "Arrasseo, whatever!".

I rolled my eyes, then faced Lay.

"Well I was going to tell you that-" Lay got cut off because I heard knocks from the front door.

I gave an apologetic look, "Mianhe babe.. Tell me later?". Lay nodded, and stepped aside making his way to the couch next to Jin.

Oh gosh.

I opened the door and saw Eomma and Appa. "Darling!" They said together. "Umma, Appa!" I hugged them, I pulled away and smiled.

"I have some news for you..".

Eomma and Appa looked at each other and then back at me. "Arrasseo darl, what is it?".

I grinned, then Jungkook came by my side. It looked like tears were about to fall from Jungkook's eyes.

"Well.. I.. I found oppa.." I said, looking at them. Mum and Dad's face changed. "Oppa?" Eomma looked clueless.

Appa started thinking, and then it clicked to his brain. He stopped and gave me a look. "Jeongguk?" Appa whispered.

I nodded and their eyes widened. I looked at Jungkook and saw him tearing up a little, maybe because he's happy.

Happy that after all these years, he finally found his real family which is us.

"W-where is he?" Appa and Eomma croaked. "Is he coming here?" They both questioned.

"He's already here.." I answered. They both looked shocked. I saw happy tears coming out of their eyes.