Chapter 14 ♡

"I'm in love with everything about you, that I don't see any imperfections about you."

----Jungkook's POV----

*two weeks after*

Today is the day of my Eomma's birthday. I will be spending it with her, since I don't know where my Appa is.

I haven't seen him after I was 4. I'm upset, because I want to see him again.

Eomma and I, ate at a restaurant. "I'll pay today!" I smiled, doing some aegyo.

She laughed, "Why would I let my son pay for me, dear?". I protested, "It's your birthday ma, let me treat you!" I smiled.

Finally, she gave it. "Arrasseo, Arrasseo".

After, I went to Mum's house. I don't live with her at the moment, due to touring, practices and being with the hyungs.

"Dear, there's something I need to tell you..." She said, in a sad tone. "Yeah mum? What is it?" I asked confused.

"Don't get mad honey, don't change" she whispered. She hugged me and tears came out her eyes.

"I'm not your real Eomma.." she mumbled and I froze. I stepped back a little.

"What are you talking about!" I yelled. I know it's her birthday, but it's not my fault she told me now.

"Honey, back in the highschool days, I used to love a boy. I was in love with him. One day, he married a girl and I got jealous. They had a baby boy and a baby girl, but I stole you from them when you were around 4. You probably don't remember because you were too young to know these things. " Mum said, crying.

I was shocked. "I want to see my real parents.." I yelled and ran outside the house. I didn't know who to go to.

I don't remember anything. I don't know what my Eomma looks like, what my Appa looks like, and what my sister looks like.

The closest house here is Jiyoon's. Jiyoon is my dongsaeng. Finally, I'm older than someone for once.

I knocked on her door, I checked the time and it was 8:30pm. The front door opened by Uncle Grant.

"Hey Uncle Grant, is Jiyoon here?" I asked politely. "She's upstairs" he smiled. I bowed, and went to her upstairs.

Jiyoon got startled for a second, "Omo, Jungkook. What are you doing here?..".

"I just needed someone to talk to", I lied. A photoframe, I never seen before caught my attention.

"Who is this?" I asked, holding the phptoframe. She sighed, with tears coming out her eyes.

"It's my older brother. I don't know where he is.." Jiyoon said, frowning. I feel like I've seen this before, around my room in a small box.

"Do you have more photos of you and your oppa?" I asked, suspiciously. "Yeah, let me get my photo album." Jiyoon said.

She placed it on the bed, and we looked through the album. I saw her cry, then I realized she had a necklace that looked familiar.

She took her necklace off, and showed me. There was initials on it. J + J = Siblings Forever.

I swear, I have this in my desk too, but I thought it wasn't mine. "What's his name?".

"Its actually similar to yours actually haha" she giggled. "Oh, come on. Tell meeee dongsaeng" I did aegyo.

"Jeongguk" she said in a sad tone. It sounds just like mine. Only the spelling was different.

"Why did you come here?" She asked. Should I say?