Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Failure

Brianna Quinn's P.O.V.

"Ms. Quinn! When are you going to pass my subject?! You always failed in my subject!"
There he goes again. Well he's my one and only professor Sir Dean. My math professor that's so short tempered! He would have been handsome in my eyes but he wasn't because of how he treated me and take note that our age is only 4 years gap. I am 19 years old while he is 23 years old! He is the most well-known professor at TEEN SKY UNIVERSITY because apart from being the best he is also the most feared professor. If he was not just a professor, he would be the one who could replace the principal of this school and that's Mrs. Ynarez.

"Ms. Quinn! Are you still listening?! You're not listening again! If you're always like that, I can really do nothing but to fail you in my class!"
When he said that, I frowned.

"Hey my friend! If I were you, you'd be the one to seduce sir, that's why sir is like that because he doesn't have a lovelife!" Kensley whispered to me.

"What do you mean? Do I need to seduce him? What the heck! I have no plans to seduce a man who can beat a woman with pms!"

"All right then, It's up to you but your parents will be mad again if they knew that you're going to fail again."

"Ugh! Why am I the one he always wants to fail in his subject? Tss. He would have been handsome in my own eyes if he only knew how to be kind to his students!" I said then ran away and returned my belongings to my bag.

---

"Brianna!" I was distracted when Tristan called me our Kensley and I bestfriend, and also my crush.

"Tristan! What are you doing here?" I said then smiled he put his arm around me then he smiled again.

"Let's eat at the canteen, it's my treat!"

"You said that huh okay then because I don't have nothing to lose haha!" we are about to go to the canteen when someone clears his throat.

"Ms. Quinn go to the faculty room now!" Tristan and I were about to leave when Sir Dean suddenly entered. Ugh! So annoying! Sir Dean adjusted his eye glasses then looked at me again. I just rolled my eyes.

"Tris… maybe later?" I told Tristan then followed Sir Dean and when we arrived at the faculty room, Sir Dean and I were the only two there.

"Answer these papers! So that you can pass on my subject."

"Sir, I thought you don't want me to pass?"

"You don't want to? Okay fine, I can understand." He was about to withdraw when I touched the paper he was holding.

"J-just kidding!" He just looked at me then gave me the papers that I have to answer. I only have to answer 10 pages of pure math problems ugh! Sir Dean just sat down again at his desk then got busy. I started answering. I answered what I knew first and I left only what I didn't know. I just kept thinking until I felt dizzy. Later I felt someone tapping my cheek so I woke up.

"Ms. Quinn! Let's go home."

"H-huh?"

"You just fell asleep while answering the papers!"

"O-oh! I'm sorry sir!" Sir Dean just sighed then he spoke again.

"I will take you home..."

"No Sir, it's okay I can go home alone."

"I will drive you home! What if something bad will happen to you as you walk down the road at this time? I know your parents will scold you."

"Okay fine..." I agreed and didn't argue with him.

For the first time Sir Dean will drive me home and I still can't believe it. We went to the parking lot and Sir Dean took his car. I was about to ride in the backseat when he suddenly spoke.

"Seat here next to me!" I just sighed then sat beside the driver's seat. Ugh!

We traveled for a few hours until we arrived at home.

"Don't have fun too much, Ms. Quinn! You're not gonna pass, remember!?"

"Okay Sir, I remember!" I said between my annoyance then went inside the house! That guy jeez!

---

"Oh my gosh! Then did you know he even reminded me that I'm not gonna pass. Does it really need to be advertised? Tsk."

("I told you to go through the seduction! What are you afraid of? His age gap is only four years with you, another one you can't deny that Sir Dean is handsome too!")

Kensley said on the other line. After the incident earlier I vented my resentment to her.

"I think you're right. I'm beautiful enough and I know Sir Dean can't handle it when I seduce him hahaha!"

("I'll take care of the short skirt you will wear tomorrow and I know Sir Dean will have a goosebumps when he saw how sexy you are.")

"You're right there Kens! He must be ready because when he sees me on how to seduce him, I'm sure I'll give him boner too." I said then I smirked. I really hope we succeed in my plan. Actually I'm not afraid of what will happen. Yes I have no experience with such things but there is nothing wrong if I give it a try right?

"Darling! Tristan is downstairs waiting for you."

"Mom is here!" I turned off the call to Kens, then went downstairs to greet my Crush! I really made an effort to go. Haha! yes I'm really excited!

"Brianna!"

"Tristan! What are you doing here? It's already 8 pm!"

"Is it wrong to visit my beautiful friend?" Aw. I'm friendzone! Annoying. I'm gonna cry!

"I've been beautiful for a long time, I know that but… why did you come here?"

"I just wanted to say hi to you… by the way what did Sir Dean do to you?" I pulled him out of the house so that they wouldn't know that we're talking that I failed math.

"Sir Dean made me answer the test papers..."

"Oh! Aren't you weak in math?"

"That's it! I don't think I can pass yet but we have an idea that Kens and I can do."

"What is that?"

"Tristan just please support us."

"Aish! What else can I do? I know you, that what you want, you always want!"

"Haha! Well you know... It's late oh, go home so you might get some sleep."

"Yes, ma'am..." He said then he went to his car and got in.

"Takecare!" I said then smiled at him. He also smiled back at me. I hope Tristan is the only one I will seduce, right? Even though Sir Dean is just more handsome than Tristan. I hope I succeed.

---