Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Seduce Him 

Dean Walter's P.O.V. 

"Good morning class!" 

"Good morning sir Dean!" 

My students greet me back. I rolled my eyes to find out who was absent from my students when I saw Brianna's seat was vacant. 

That woman! She really annoys me! I just rubbed my forehead then adjusted my attendance then started checking my attendance sheet when suddenly someone entered the room. I looked up to see who had entered and it was behind me. 

"Stop!" I said. She looked up and my eyes almost watered when I saw Brianna's posture! 

I can see her cleavage in her dress while I can see her white legs in her very short skirt. I would have preached to her when I remember that today is their PE day and they are free to wear any clothes. 

I just swallowed hard and then averted my eyes and went back to checking attendance. 

"You're late Ms. Quinn!" I said but I'm still looking at her. She ignored what I said because she returned to her seat. 

"Today we need to discuss our new lesson." My introduction then I started to discuss and after the discussion, I gave them a quiz.. 

While the class was quiet, I couldn't help but look at Brianna. I can't deny that she also has beauty that should have been cup noticed. 

I didn't mean to offend her because she looks like my dead girlfriend and until now I still can't accept that thing. 

There was a car accident and unexpectedly the taxi she was riding in was hit by an eight wheeler truck. 

She couldn't reach the hospital because her body couldn't handle it. 

I just shook my head and then looked at my watch. 

"Okay class, pass the papers." I said then sat down at my desk and the papers they answered were dashed. 

Until Brianna approached me. I averted my eyes from her because I was tempted by her appearance. 

"Oops! It fell!" I looked at her and she turned around and she was about to pick up the ballpen that had fallen and I saw she was upset that time. I close my eyes tightly when I see her white legs. I feel like my d*ck has a flag ceremony and shit! This is my weakness! I arranged the stack of papers then I stood up. 

"Goodbye class! See you tomorrow!" I said then go to the faculty room. I immediately sat down in my chair. Then I looked at their answers when I saw Brianna's papers and something written on it. 

I'm seductive sir right? 

I bit my lower lip so hard then adjusted my eyeglasses. 

She needs a lesson! That woman is really testing me! I saw her classmate pass by so I called her. 

"Ms. Perez! Can you send Ms. Quinn to the faculty?" she just nodded then I went back inside and arranged the test papers when Celine arrived. 

My co-teacher and also a math professor who is not far away from me and she is also the woman who likes me. 

She confessed her feelings but I just ignored that because I didn't have time for such things again. 

"How's your day babe?" 

"Here you are..." I just said then smiled sparingly and adjusted my eyeglasses then checked the papers again. I was surprised when she sat on my lap causing me to get even hotter shit!