Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Jealousy

Brianna Quinn's P.O.V.

I was walking down the hallway when a man stopped in front of me.

"Hey, is there something wrong?"

"N-nothing Tristan…" I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me in front of many students.

"Last night I noticed that you are dejected, do you have a problem Yanna?" I let out a sigh then hugged him back.

He called me by my nickname and that was his warning when he knew I was keeping something secret from him. I don't want to cry and I shouldn't deal with such things.

He's my professor and I'm his student, what else can I expect? That his treatment would be kind to me?

We let go of the hug when we heard someone's hem so I look at direction of that person and saw Mr. Dean's shrill and dark aura.

"Ms. Quinn! It's class time, shouldn't you be in class? And don't you know that public displays of affection are not allowed here at school! I'll just remind you that you are at school and not in the park to flirt." Sir Dean said then we both turned our backs. I just roll my eyes in extreme annoyance! What does he care!

"Aish Yanna let's go, I'll take you to your classroom." I haven't refused yet. I just let him take me and when I entered the room I was just like air passing in front of Sir Dean.

"It's a miracle friend! Sir Dean doesn't seem to have pms now and you haven't been scolded."

"Can you not mention him Kens? My blood is boiling."

"O-okay you said so." She didn't speak anymore and just listened to what Sir Dean was discussing.

I just stared outside in extreme boredom. I hate this fucking life! I just want to get out of school in case I remember what will happen when I leave my two friends here.

"Hey! Brianna are you listening to me?" I turned to Kensley who was currently irritating calling my name. I turned around then she spoke full of concern.

"Sir Dean said you should go to his faculty office, you have something to talk about."

"H-huh?" Astonished, I rolled my eyes when I saw that Sir was gone. Is that how I'm not paying attention so I didn't notice that he speaks to me? I wiped my face. My eyes hurt.

"You go first Kens, just wait for me and please just tell Tristan that Sir Dean wants me to do something in his office so I'm not going with you okay?"

"All right, you can count on me friend and you let us know okay?" I just smiled in response and then I marched out of the class room and walked to Sir Dean's faculty office.

As far as I know Mr. Dean is always in the Faculty room but it's a miracle because he'd backed to his office and I would have knocked when I saw that the door is open and then I peek to see if anyone was inside.

I found Sir Dean sitting in his swivel chair and I hem, to get his attention and I saw him turn his face to me then he stood up and adjusted his eyeglasses.

"Why did you call me, Sir?" I formally spoke to him as I emphasized the last thing I said. He went to the door then locked it. Suddenly my heart pounded as if there were racers when I saw him grin.

"Why are you dating another man huh, Ms. Quinn?" He asked gently and I took a deep breath then answered.

"Ahm Sir, when did you learn to interfere in the life I have? Is it a big deal for you that I'm with another man? What do you want that I'm always with you?" I answered annoyed with him. I don't know if he will punish me anymore. I just let go of my resentment!