♥Chapter 12♥

Good morning everyone!!!!! it's been a week since i've updated so just for taking so long i will updated a couple more for you so you all can catch up with the story! :D and i want to thank the ones who have voted for my story and commented, it makes me happy and keeps me motivated so thanks a bunch!! :) well here is chapter 12, please leave any comments or votes it'll really make me happy :D enjoy!!!

----------------------------------------------

~Naruto  Shippuden Opening Theme 1(Hero's Comeback)~

Deidara still held you hostage as you flew higher and higher in the sky away from the others, all you wanted to do was get away from this creep but he it seems he had other plans for you. You looked down and instantly felt dizziness taking over again from looking at how far you were away from the ground. Everything around you was spinning and if your arms weren't tied down, you would be clutching onto your head for dear life right about now.

Naruto stood on a cliff as he watched Deidara fly above them, toying with them. Gripping his firsts tightly in frustration, trying to figure out a way to get up so high. The cliffs weren't high enough for him to reach you two, he only knew one way to get there, debating on if he should use that forbidden power or not. Kakashi jumped next to him speaking into his ear piece trying to contact Team Guy for help but they had trouble their selves. Naruto's animal ways started to come out more as he heard more of your muffle screams crying for help, it only made him angrier.

"Give them back!!!! give them both back!!!". He yelled, his red eyes grew darker and began growing more fox like. Deidara smirked becoming satisfied that Naruto was letting the tailed beast come out, he smirked more as he came up with a plan to make Naruto even more angry. You watched as he turned towards you, screaming and tried backing up the more his body approached closer. He grabbed you roughly by the chin, licking your cheek while looking at Naruto in the process to see his reaction and if it would bring out the Jinchuuriki more. Naruto twitched with anger seeing him touch you like that, not being able to keep his feelings under control, Naruto dashed towards him in a flash. Deidara smirked and dodged his attack quickly and flew away, trying to lure Naruto away from Kakashi.

"You bastard!!!! Don't you dare touch her!!!". Naruto spat viciously and chased after Deidara. He could feel the nine tails power leaking out more and no matter how hard he tried stopping it, it just didn't work. Deidara stopped flying away turning to face Naruto, laughing a little as he looked from naruto to you with his eyebrow raised.

He smirked. "Why?? is she your girlfriend or something?". He chuckled to himself, feeling good that he was getting to Naruto by using you to his advantage, he was enjoying himself. "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself...she's so beautiful..........and tasteful". He turned toward you giving you a wink that made you want to throw up in your own mouth.

Naruto growled, glaring daggers at Deidara trying to contain himself from ripping his head off. He really didn't like the way Deidara was checking you out, in fact it pissed him off, feeling like you were his even though you weren't. You glanced at Naruto to see he really started to look different, everything about him wasn't the same anymore and that aura you felt about him was only getting bigger and stronger.

"Pitiful, your really going to leave your friends with my man Sasori just so you can try and save this girl? Tsk do you really think their good enough?". Deidara taunted smirking.