♥ Chapter 2 ♥

Sorry i'm late guy's! i had work so i couldn't upload the rest of the stories! so sorry! but i'm hoping it get's more views and people started favoring and reviewing! just keep reading guy's it's really a good story :) here's chappy 1 so please enjoy!

---------------------------------------

~Naruto  Shippuden Opening Theme 1(Hero's Comeback)~

You winced as you tried to open your eyes, wondering why you had this huge headache going on. Your eyes finally began to open, you tried to get a good look at your surroundings, everything looked so blurry. What the heck happened? the more you thought about it, the more your headache became worse.

"Ow....jeez my head hurts". You mumbled in pain, taking deep breaths to try and calm yourself from freaking out. Feeling like you calmed down a bit, you sat up and looked around, a puzzled expression growing on your face as you noticed that you were in a forest and it was starting to get dark.

"Where am I? my house isn't a forest!!!!!". You shouted in shock as you kept looking around confused on how you got here. You were freaking out until you heard someone moaning in pain, your eyes widened and you turned seeing Ayame laying on the ground. She was having trouble getting up so you rushed to her side to help her.

"Ow...my head is killing me". She grumbled, shaking her head back and forth to make the headache less painful, then she looked at you. "Sumi where are we? this isn't your house.....". Her voice trailed off as she looked around as well to see where they were.

You gave her a worried look because you honestly couldn't answer that you didn't know yourself. "I don't know, i remember us going into the basement, then the scroll". You trailed off, trying to remember how the two of you got here. "Ah!! yeah the scroll, it started glowing and pulling us in......hmmm thats strange". You thought with your hand on your temples, seriously confused on what was going on.

"Your right come on, lets walk around to see if we could get help". Ayame suggested as she started to walk in a direction she believed was the right way to town, you were right behind her.

You looked around shaking a bit as scary thoughts ran through your mind and you screamed just thinking about what could happened to you two, startling Ayame in the process.

"What??!!! what??!!! what!??!! whats wrong!!?!". She exclaimed in a frenzy, shaking you back and forth like a maniac.

"Stopppp ittttt". You whined and finally getting her to let you go. "Nothing its just really scary, how are we going to find help when were in the middle of nowhere!!!!!". You yelled into the air while clutching your face dramatically.

She giggled. "Chicken...well we just started walking jeez, there's bound to be some people around here". She said while continuing to walk. Suddenly she stopped rudely making you bump into her and fall.

"Owww.....what the hell ayame!!?? what did you stop for?!".

"You dont hear that? i hear people talking". She asked being cautious, lookinng around to see where the voices were coming from.