♥ Chapter 10 ♥

As promised here is another double chapter of the story! i hope you all will enjoy and please don't hesistae to write me :) ! I acccept anyone's comments whether it's postive or negative!!! and if you have any ideas, share em!!!! i'll put them in my story for the world to see but!!!!! good ideas that will be interesting to the readers eye :) enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------

~Naruto  Shippuden Opening Theme 1(Hero's Comeback)~

You all were standing in a circle surrounding who you thought was Itachi but it turned out it was someone else. You stared at the person who was lying on the ground in front you, who seemed to be another man that didn't look anything like the Itachi you just encountered. He was completely knocked out from when Naruto had attacked him moments ago. You didn't get what happened at all, nothing at this point didn't make any sense to you.

"I-I don't get it". Ayame spoke after a long period of silence, staring at the body weirdly as fear started to rise in her heart. She never faced a dead body before, specially since it wasn't the same person.

"When we were fighting, i could feel something was strange". Kakashi stated crossing his arms.

"I don't get it what the heck just happened? It has to be some kind of jutsu because this makes no sense". Naruto said with shock as you all kept staring at the body who wasn't Itachi.

"T-that man". Lady Chiyo stuttered as she gazed upon him, finally realizing who he was .

"Lady Chiyo, do you know who this is?". Sakura asked as Lady Chiyo nodded.

"His name is Yura and he's a jounin from our own village". She explained to everyone, a solemn look growing on her face. Everyone became silent and stared at the man before them.

"So he was a sand Shinobi? I just don't get it". Kakashi shook his head in frustration because none of this made sense. Why would a sand ninja be posing as someone from the Akatsuki?.

"I wish i knew, he went missing after Gaara was kidnapped". Lady Chiyo said.

"Well is it possible that he could have been a spy for the Akatsuki?". Sakura asked since that was the only possible case here, she couldn't think of any other reason. Lady Chiyo thought for minute but then shook her head no.

"Absolutely not, he served the council for four years". She explained as she took out something while writing on it. "But i think that this could have been something to delay us from reaching the hideout".

"That's an impressive jutsu they've got". Kakashi mentioned with amusement.

"For them to use a jutsu like this to stall us can only mean one thing, the extraction of the tailed beasts has already begun". Lady Chiyo mumbled sadly. Everyone's eyes widened with shock as you and Ayame was left in confusion, not getting why everyone was getting so worked up over this so you decided to speak up.