Rainbows big secret

The next day (Every chapter is a new day, if i don't say anything...)

AJ Diary:

How should I survive life? I'm just asking.

Okay, in fact. No one survives life. But... how to enjoy the time I'm living?

1. Be with ppl that makes you happy. Like Rarity, when she has time (which is never).

2. Don't care about bullies. Sunset Shimmer, Trixie and Starlight...

3. Don't think that ppl are mean after they are reformed (Sunset, Trixie and Starlight, again!), it will only get you loads of enemies. (I did that...)

4. Look after details in other ppl, that only, and I say only, stalkers know! (Yup. I'm a stalker. Probably because I have nothing better to do...)

5. Don't be me...

AJ POV:

I was bored, so I decided to follow the popular girl, Rainbow Dash. Girls like her always do fun stuff. 

When I walked after her, into the hallway I saw a weird guy waiting for her. I'd never seen him before, so I thought he was a secret friend of Rainbows.

GUESS WHICH APPLE WAS RIGHT??!

"Hey", I heard Rainbow say. "Sup?", he replied. "Nothing much..." "I heard that...  you got a crush." "WHO TOLD YOU?!" "Spitfire said so." "OH? IMMA KILL HER!!"

Wait a minute?? Was my ears right? Rainbow had a crush?! I leaned nearer to hear better.

"Don't kill her...", he said with a bright smile. "Why not?", Dash laughed. "She's my girlfriend.", the guy said. "I know!! That's why I gotta kill her. So I can have you!", she joked. "Yeah...", he replied. "Like if you where interested.", he kept on. "Why not?", Rainbow Dash added, obviously lying. "Spitfire told me more!", he smiled. 

Rainbows face was clearly white now. She was definitely afraid of saying what she had in mind. Everything she made was a little whisper. "I thought I could trust her..."