Rarity

Fluttershys POV:

I promised myself. I was going to say hi to Dash today!

At school I walked to my locker just to find a note from a student I didn't know. "Why where you laying at the floor that day? ~ Twilight Sparkle~"

Oh my!! Someone saw me?! Obviously... yes. I mean... it's impossible to not see a person having a total cry-time at the floor in the cafeteria, even if the person actually is invisible.

~Time skips to lunch~

Applejacks POV:

I really hope Rari isn't busy right now. Oh yes! There she is.

"Rarity?", I said, trying to get her attention through the crowd of students. "Oh hi darling ", she replied with a beautiful smile on her face. Yes, Rarity is very pretty. Okay... she's more than pretty. Not that I'm attracted to her or something. 

"How are you?", i smiled back. "Very good, and you?", she answered. Now was my chance to get her attention, at least for some minutes. "Not that good actually. Can we talk?", i said with a little hesitation on my face. "Of course we can!", she said with her soft Lady-voice.

"You see Rarity...", I started. Her face was a little worried. "I'm been looking at Rainbow Dash the last days...". "You mean stalking." "Yeah, okay. I've been stalking her... and I found out that it's true!"

Raritys POV:

Wait? It was true?? Really???

I've always believed my ears, but could I trust them this time? "Apple-sweet? Are you serious?", i asked, just to make sure. "YEAH!! DASH LIKES A GAL!!" "Really? I'm wondering who...".

It could be me. I'm a popular girl, just like her. I'm super-fabulous, so it won't be surprising if she is. I mean... not to be selfish.

"Applejack?? Are you sure you are right?!", i asked. I still couldn't believe her. "Rarity? How long have you and I been friends?" "Um... since 2. grade..?", i replied, not sure. "And you still think that I would lie??"

OH YEAH!! SHE'S NEVER LYING!!!! It GOTTA be true!

"Um.. Rare?" "Huh? What?" "You got any ideas or thoughts about this?" "I dunno darling, I dunno...", I said and left.