4.DEMON DIPPER

Dipper Pov 

I woke up in a fancy bed in a strange room 

I began to look around to see golden furniture and triangle-style windows then I heard the door open fearing that might be some psychotic killer I froze in fear only to be unexpected to see a handsome blonde-haired man wearing a black and yellow s...

I began to look around to see golden furniture and triangle-style windows then I heard the door open fearing that might be some psychotic killer I froze in fear only to be unexpected to see a handsome blonde-haired man wearing a black and yellow suit and black eyes patch come out.   

 I began to blush and noticed he was walking toward me and wondered who is he and does he knew where I was.                                                                                     

THIRD POV 

Bill walks toward a  blushed confused Dipper and puts on a smile to reassure him that he is not a threat. ''Oh Thank goodness you awake'' Bill said in a 'concerned' tone Dipper was confused 

''Who are you?'' Dipper asked ''where I'm? what is this place'' sounding even more confused and maybe terrified. 

''Honey what do you mean?'' Bill said take dipper hand rubbing ''I'm your husband'' kiss his hand

''H-Hu- Husband'' Dipper stuttered Bill nodded ''Yes, and you're in our room in the fear-amid'' Dipper looked at him as if he was crazy or just plain more confused. 

''So if you're my husband why can I remember you?'' Dipper asked Bill sighed and looked concerned at Dipper. ''You were mistreated by your family and friends for a long time and they brainwashed you into thinking forget me.''

Dipper gasped ''why did you save me?'' He asked 

Bill looks away from Dipper's sad eyes into the window dramatically 

''Tell me'' Dipper demands as tears begin to form in his eyes bill still looking at the window and continues, ''I try to but couldn't'' He pauses ''WHY'' Dipper demands, even more, he looks back at  Dipper with 'sad' eyes ''That because they turned you human.''

Dipper had a shocked face he couldn't believe what he heard right now how could...these humans do that to him what made it worse was they made him forget his husband. oh, he wants revenge on them no matter who stands in his way.