Dipper Power/Abilities

Demonic Possession: Unlike Bill, Dipper is the ability to possess anyone with or without their consent, and the tattoo will appear on a vitimic body. Something like this 

Electromagnetic/ Electrokinesis interferences: Ability to manipulate the electronics around him like radio, cellphone, computer, and etc

Flight: Ability to fly

Immortality: self-explanatory

Invulnerability: can't get an injury 

Super Stamina/Strength/Sense: Can't get tired or don't need to eat drink or sleep if they want to.  Increased strength. Increased Nose, Sight, Hear, and Touch.

Astral Perception: Ability to hide his presence and others also, see other demons presence.

Biokinesis: Ability to manipulate people's bodies and other demons.

Mind Control: Self-explanatory 

Dream Walking: Ability to walk into people's dreams and controls.

Healing: Self-explanatory

Seduction: Can seduction anyone or everyone with his presence by breath in his toxic that he produces in sweat glands or just by touch/contact of his skins.

Shapeshifting: Self-explanatory 

Spell reading/casting: Ability to read in a different language and can cast a said spell with a wave of his hand.

Voice Mimicry: Can mimicry any voices just hearing one time.

Reality warping: Self-explanatory

Teleportation: Self-explanatory 

Metal Manipulation: Can control any metal material.

Telekinesis: Self-explanatory

Memory Manipulation: Can change anyone memory 

Weather Manipulation: Ability to controls based on emotion so he has to be careful when using it can cause can bad consequences for both parties.

Summoning: Can summoning magical beast to aid him and only him. 

Pyrokinesis: Ability to control fire with his mind. 

Future Vision: Self-explanatory

These are just some abilities that dipper can do more will be added into the story so watch out. I want to thank all ideas some you give me.