Alone

"I love you..." A womanly figure said. Izuku looked at it with a blank expression.

"What... do you want..." Izuku asked. The woman didn't say anything.

"What. Do. You. Want. From. Me." Izuku said again. The woman didn't respond. Izuku walked towards her.

"WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT EVEN IS THIS!?" Izuku shouted.

"Love..." The woman said.

"OH SHUT UP!" You've said this multiple times already! I've died and heard you say this multiple times! Who the hell are you!?" Izuku shouted. The woman didn't say anything again. Izuku began to laugh.

"ARE YOU BEHIND THIS!? Shit! I'm gonna be late! Send me back!" Izuku shouted. The woman didn't say anything.

"Please! Send me back! People will die!" Izuku shouted.

"I love—" The woman began before Izuku cut her off.

"SHUT IT! Send me back now!" Izuku shouted. Suddenly he was standing next to Iida.

"Iida." Izuku said. Iida turned to him.

"Yes Midoriya?" Iida replied.

"I... I can Return by—" Izuku began before he spat out blood.

"Midoirya! Are you okay!?" Iida asked. Izuku looked up.

"Yes... I am..." He said. He began walking away towards Kota.

"I can do this. I just need to defeat Muscular! I have an idea." Izuku thought as he made it to his destination. He jumped between Muscular and Kota.

"HEY! Where do you think you're going?" Izuku asked.

"Right through you." Muscular said with a grin on his face.

"Oh yeah? Well I can Return by— GAH!" Izuku grunted in pain.

"It worked!" He thought. The muscles on Muscular began to twitch and the top layer ripped. Izuku jumped in for a punch despite the pain in his chest. His fist landed on his chest and a large gust of wind was created. Muscular stumbled back. He looked a little shocked.

"Oi... I don't know what you just did but... but it still won't defeat me!" Muscular said with a grin. Izuku gritted his teeth.

"You won't win!" Izuku shouted. He dodged a few attacked and got ready to land a hit.

"Because I can Return by—" He began before scrunching up from the pain.

"Push through it! This is my chance!" Izuku landed his fist on his chest once again at 100%. Muscular slid back and fell to the ground.

"I... I did it..." Izumi said holding his arm.

"You did what?" Muscular asked getting up. Izuku's eyes shot to fear. He was out of tricks. He couldn't beat him anymore. He used everything he had and now he had nothing but a broken arm and broken spirit. He watched as the large man covered in muscles waked toward him.

"I'll give it to you. Not many people are able to move me, but you, HAHA! That was fun! Whatever you did to rip my muscles, it's impressive, but not impressive enough!" Muscular said grabbing Izuku. He just let it happen. He couldn't beat Muscular. He felt his bones shatter as he wheezes the life out of his shell called a body. He wish he didn't have to deal with this anymore. He wish he would finally die.

"I love you..." The woman said again. Izuku didn't move. He was in his knees now motionless.

"I love you... I love you... I love you..." The woman said getting closer.