Internal Wars

Izuku looked at the screen. He took everything All for One had said. Witch Factor. Witches. He was a witch factor. That's all he knew right now. He didn't know how, but he is a Witch Factor. Izuku turned to Kirishima and Bakugo.

"Are you ready to leave?" Bakugo asked. Izuku stood up and walked past them. Bakugo grabbed his shirt.

"What the hell was that?" He asked. Izuku turned to him.

"I don't know. Never heard a thing like it." He replied. He ripped away from him and walked out of the apartment.

"Back at the training camp. I felt that cold chill. Muscular and Kota did too. That means there must have been a cold chill that hit the entire forest. If what All for One says is true..." Izuku began. He took a long thought.

"I somehow caused people to become witch factors. If they didn't have that whatever scent before they left but had it after they left, I must have caused it there. That's the only way." Izuku thought. He looked at his hands.

"I'm Envy." He said. He sighed then remembered his mother's condition. He quickly dashed towards the hospital...

"Why... did he do it?" All Might asked himself. He was sitting next to police as they covered up All for One's body. He was dead. He broke his own neck and All Might didn't know why. They carried All for One's body into a truck.

"All the quirks he had just went to waste. Nothing is saved. Unless he found a way to." He thought. He sighed. This was too much for him. He was surprised that All for One killed himself. He was also overwhelmed by the Witch information, and that his successor's mom, or even Izuku himself is connected with this. He didn't know what else could happen...

"So, you're the guy Shigaraki wouldn't shut up about." Dabi said. Shigaraki, or at least his body, was speaking to them. All for One was controlling it.

"That would be me. If you guys saw what happened, I'm actually dead at the moment." He said. They all kinda froze in shock.

"I know, it's surprising. However, I'll be here the entire time. Something as simple as death can't bring down the Sloth Archbishop. That reminds me..." He began. He pointed at five people. Toga, Compress, Dabi, Twice, and Spinner. In that order, he said a word for each.

"Lust. Greed. Pride. Gluttony. Wrath. Those are the witches you five will be representing." He said.

"What? This doesn't make any sense?" Spinner said.

"Yeah. Was I not effected?" Magne asked.

"You were not. Unlucky I guess. Anyway, Tomura has been selected for Sloth. There's a reason each one chose you. Those witches... they've woken through something... and I think I'm slowly understanding what it is." All for One grinned.

"Anyway. From here we shall—" He began before he stopped talking.

"Awe! What the hell?" Shigaraki asked. They all stared at him.

"Was that..." He began.

"Tomura. Stop resisting." All for One said.

"What? You're gonna take my body? Hell no." Shigaraki said. Nothing happened.

"Fine. I'll be here still. Sharing your body. I'll take over at times. You just do whatever plans come your way." All for One said. Shigaraki coughed.

"What the hell was that?" Dabi asked.

"I had as argument with that old man. He's in my body now. I guess we go back to plans. Let's find somewhere to stay." Shigaraki said.

"Shigaraki." Toga said. He turned to them.