USJ Again... Again...

"Alright. Enough explaining. Let's begin our exercises." Aizawa said. Izuku looked around. Aizawa divided the students into two groups once more. They split up, Izuku's group to the canyons while the other group went to the city.

"How do I... defeat him..." Izuku thought while he and his group went towards their area.

"Alright. Ojiro, Bakugo, and... Midoriya." Aizawa said after his pause. Izuku was muttering to himself.

"Y-Yeah!? S-Sorry!" He apologized. Aizawa sighed, but kept an eye on him. He knew that last time he acted strange in the USJ, they were attacked. They continued in with the rescue practice. They helped Aoyama up, then a large bang was heard.

"What was that?" Mineta asked. Aizawa got up and went to check.

"One." Izuku counted. They began helping Ojiro up. Another bang.

"Two." Izuku counted again.

"Bakugo, get you here." Izuku shouted. Bakugo looked up at him.

"Huh?" He asked. Suddenly, the alarms went off and Shigaraki bashed through the door.

"It's those Unseen Hands again I bet." Izuku said. Aizawa glanced at him. He thought something was up. Izuku charged One for All to 20% and quickly avoided everyone else.

"Midoriya!" Aizawa shouted. Shigaraki quickly, to everyone else, levitated toward Izuku. Aizawa quickly followed him. Spinner and Compress showed up and stopped the students from following.

A few minutes earlier...

Unseen Hands quickly went and smashed two generators. It wasn't detected as they were invisible to anything else besides Izuku and himself. They shifted their size to fit between the fence.

"Kurogiri, meet me at the door." All for one said through Shigaraki. The alarms sounded, and Shigaraki quickly blew down the doors. He gasped.

"His aura is strong... perhaps..." He watched as Izuku began running from his group.

"He knows..." He grinned.

"Shigaraki, get the kid. Let the others run wild." He demanded. Shigaraki quickly rushed towards Izuku and Aizawa as Kurogiri let out the other villains.

"Midoriya! Why are you running!?" Aizawa shouted.

"Stop!" Izuku shouted. Aizawa suddenly stopped moving forward as the ground in front of him was crushed into a handprint.

"What?" He asked.

"He has the Unseen Hands somehow!" Izuku shouted. Aizawa turned to Shigaraki and canceled his quirk.

"It didn't work..." He said. Shigaraki was still levitating. Izuku quickly pushed Aizawa and dodged a hand.

"Get away!" He shouted. Aizawa was confused.

"Can you... see them?" He asked. Shigaraki's eyes widened.

"So you're the one! I'll be the only one after this!" He shouted. Izuku quickly dodged multiple hands.

"Aizawa can't do anything if he can't see them. What should I—" Izuku thought before feeling a punch to his stomach. His arm was grabbed and felt his bones get crushed. He quickly kicked at 100% and evaporated any hands near him. His gripped his leg then felt the pain in his arm. He fell to the ground on one leg.

"Midoriya..." All for One began, speaking through Shigaraki. He picked him up and dragged him to him. Aizawa quickly charged him. He threw his entire scarf out and watched as all of them moved differently. He tried his best to dodge the hands, which was successful. He grabbed Shigaraki and tried to punch him. His arm stopped half way through.