♤part nine♤

SPONGEBOB'S POV

oh my god...
Mr Crabs had walked in on me squidward and a random customer fucking....

I'm dead

He just stood there in shock. Finally....he said....

"YOU FAGGOTS!!!!"
Mr Krabs yelled. Everyone was staring at him. Mr Krabs wanted me and squidward in his office...

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKIN!?!?" He yelled in our faces. Squidward was about to ugly cry. "W-we were just b-b-b-b-b-bored Mr K-krabs" said squidward while trying not to cry

"YOURE BOTH FIRED!!" Mr Krabs yelled... "GO HOME NOW! I DONT EVER WANNA SEE YOU TWO AGAIN!"

Both me and squidward walked out of the krusty krab hand in hand. When I got into the car, i kissed squidwards head. He was crying so hard... "how about we watch a movie when we get home, k?" Squidward nodded his head.

~1 hour later~

"A-ah! sq-squiddyyyyy~" I moaned while squidward was sucking on my neck on my couch. His stick was also in me pounding in and out at a fast pace. "I'm gonna c-cum daddy squiddy!" I moan out so loudly. "Me t-t-t-t-t-too! Can I come in you? Ah!" Squidward grunts. "Anything for you daddy!"

I felt a liquid enter me. "ahhhhhh" groans squidward.

We both lay down and cuddle on the couch and go to sleep for the night.

~1 week later~

I've been feeling sick and have been vomiting every morning since me and squidward did the nasty. "Maybe you're pregnant...?" says squidward "How the hell is that possible? I'm a cis male?" I said.
I got a pregnancy test just in case. I went to the bathroom to test it. I peed on it and waited for an answer.

holy shit....

I WAS PREGNANT!?!? 😨😨😨😨

How is spongebob gonna tell squidward that hes pregnant?

to be continued....

also thank you for the idea kittyphobics lol 😁👍