♤part five♤

Squidward's POV

Spongebob was looking at me with a worried face
😦
"Are you ok Squidward?"He says. I dont reply. "Squidward, you can tell me anything"
"I asked Mr. Krabs for advice on how to ask someone out. I told him who it was. It was a guy and he got mad at me for being gay. I dont know if I'll still be able to work here. If I do get fired i don't know where I would go." I say. Spongebob was still looking at me with a sad face.
😔😖
"I love you spongebob I really do" I kiss him passionately. Spongebob melts into the kiss. My toung licks his bottom lip for permission to enter. He let's me and I dominate his mouth.
We disconnect with a string of saliva connected out mouths. I move down to his neck.
Spongebob stops me and tells me we should go to his house to finish.

Spongebob's POV

We get in my car and start driving home. Squidward then pulls down my pants and starts touching my stick through my thong. I moan quietly. Squidward then pulls my thong down and starts stroking my stick. I moan again. Then he wraps his tentacle around my stick and starts pumping it.
I moan loudly. Squidward starts licking my stick and then puts his mouth around it. He starts bobbing his head up and down. "Djjskskskdbdbjfkwjssjkswh" Squidward says.
I put my right hand on his head and squeeze it. "HA-HUH-AH S-SQ-SQIDWAR- AH!" I cum in his mouth.
Squidward licks off all of the cum on his face and my stick.

Squidward's POV

We get to Spongebob's home. I knew that I was probably gonna get punished for giving Spongebob a blowjob while driving. But I didnt care. We got out of Spongebobs car and walk into his house.
Spongebob slammed the door behind me and pinned me against the wall.
"You messed up big time Squidward" He says.
I gulp.

What is Spongebob gonna do to Squidward?

To be continued...