Merry Christmas.

Once everyone went back to their own thing, I stayed in my room. I made sure the window was closed since it was getting really cold and I began to sketch some new ideas for flower prints when the door was knocked on.
"It's open!"
I heard the door open and shut, before footsteps came over to me.
"Any new flower ideas?" Emil asked as he sat across from me.
"I'm thinking of doing something like this." I told as I showed him.
"It's absolutely wonderful." He told before I put it away and went to get his gift.
"This is for you." I told as I handed it to him.
He unwrapped the gift and looked at the art work to see it was a flower design of a moose.
"Ashley this is wonderful. Are these red tulips?" He asked
"Yeah. To represent the first flower you ever gave to me."
"I love it." He told as he gave my hand a kiss.
He placed the picture down and grabbed the box from his pocket. I quickly realised it was a ring box but before I could say anything he opened it to show a gold ring.
"Emil...."
"I know how much you love the stars and moon. And when looking for gifts I found this ring." He told
"I am curious on how this connects to the moon and stars Emil."
"Well like this, it's a ring. But when it's opened." He told before doing so. "It's an astronomical sphere ball."

(The ring)

(The ring)

"Emil.... I love it." I told before he put it back in ring form and placed it on my hand.
"Ashley..... I've wanted to say this to you but I've been scared to....." he began only to get cut off from me kissing him.
He wrapped his arm around me as he placed a hand on my cheek as we continued to kiss before I pulled away.
"Wow." He told making me smile.
"Just wow?" I asked
"You made me at a lost of words. So I would say wow was pretty fitting."
"I just figured that if I kissed you, then it would help with the whole... scared thing."
"Right..... I've wanted to tell you that..... I love you Ashley."
"You love me?"
"Yes. If I was to have anyone as my wife and queen of our country.... it would be you."
"Is your way of asking if I will marry you Emil?"
"No!" He quickly exclaimed before realising. "Not that I don't want to marry you. It's just we are 13 and I don't think either of us are ready for that whole thing."
"Emil."
"Yeah?"
"It was a joke. I know your not planing on proposing to me anytime soon. At least while we are in school since that doesn't seem well thought out."
"It does not." He told before I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"I love you as well." I told making us both smile.
"Merry Christmas Ashley."
"Merry Christmas Maxemil."
We began to lean in for another kiss when the door was knocked on making Emil fall off the bed.
"Some things just never change." I told before exclaiming that it was open.
Teddy walked up and saw Emil was on the floor and shook his head.
"I see that hasn't changed. Mum wants us down to do a gift exchanged." He told
"Ok. You think your not hurt enough to walk downstairs?"
"I should be." He told as he got off the ground and I stood up.
We interlocked our hands together before heading downstairs with Teddy and we couldn't stop smiling.
'What an interesting life we all have.'